Dallas fan gets "Superbowl LI" tattoo

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Why do people do this?? Very risky. Not to mention, for this one in particular, ugly as hell.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jordangarnett/status/806262050334928898[/tweet]

kidhawk

Reaction score
Well at least when they don't make it, it shouldn't be too hard to change the L into a V

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I am really, really confident it's foolish and bad to be really, really confident.

cymatica

Reaction score
I hope this gets bumped in a month

mikeak

Reaction score
kidhawk":1bmdt87i said:
Well at least when they don't make it, it shouldn't be too hard to change the L into a V

on his plus side is that he can easily make it L II, L III or after L II hold off and wait to see if L III, L IV or LV works better

Basically he can turn this into a more correct tattoo for the next 7 years

dadof3

Reaction score
Now, I'm no expert on ink, but he should have refused payment based on the star alone

cymatica

Reaction score
Need to photoshop a seahawk logo over this and retreat when the hawks make the sb

MrThortan

Reaction score
Seems there is one every year. I got some dumb tattoos when I was a teenager... but damn!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Denver SB 48 tattoo dude called, he wants his horrible life mistake back

B59835a275b3a65c87020c0d0fce9b04 crop north

SeaChat

Reaction score
When I was younger and dumber, now I'm older and only a little less dumb, I and a few other troops, set out to get chit faced drunk, and get ourselves Tattooed, during our first 2 day pass, right out of boot camp. I had no idea what it was going to be, but big and bad ass, was what I had in mind.

We all piled into a cab and headed for town. I immediately proceeded to get good and chit faced drunk, and passed out back at the hotel room, before I made it to the Tattoo parlor that night. The others were not as fortunate.

When we reported back to base, the next day, all the others in our group, who did get tattooed, were issued Article 15's, which resulted in extra duty and fines. They were all charged with the destruction of Government Property. When you enlist in the Armed Forces, you are a piece of property, owned kit and caboodle, by the U.S. Government.

I was pretty happy at that particular moment, that I wasn't in any shape to follow through with getting my tattoo. There was one guys tattoo that really cracked us all up, and got the immediate attention of the company commander as well. He had a large black panther, that ran the full length of his right arm, all the way from his shoulder down to his wrist.

The reason it got everyone's attention, was that this guy, was a light blonde headed white kid, with absolutely no idea why he picked that tattoo, other than it was "big and bad ass". There but for the grace of God go I.... LMAO.

The brothers kidded his ass to no end, all the way through to the end of infantry training, and I'm sure he's probably still hearing about it today. Hopefully, if he had any sense at all, he moved to North Carolina and became a Panthers fan he he.

I will also mention another friend of mine, just because we are on the subject of tattoos, also while in military service, had a fellow troop tattoo the words "Born Looser" on his calf, one night when we were partying pretty hard, when what he intended for him to tattoo was "Born Loser", he'll never live that one down. When I saw it on his leg the next morning and read what it said and it sunk in, I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

Now days, I see everyone getting Tattoos, it's almost like its expected. All my kids have them, my grand kids aren't old enough to get one "yet", but I can see it coming. I'll admit with Tattoos being so common in these times, I've thought about getting a "Really Big Bad Ass Seahawk" Tattoo, she has been my mistress for the past 40 years, and likely will be, "Till Death Do We Part". The Seahawks have always been Champions in my minds eye, the Super Bowl Championship was one of the most memorable days in my life.

Go Seahawks !!!

253hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":291i67qk said:
Denver SB 48 tattoo dude called, he wants his horrible life mistake back

B59835a275b3a65c87020c0d0fce9b04 crop north

If he just covers up the X, V, and III it's legit.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
pacific101":3po64hn2 said:
When I was younger and dumber, now I'm older and only a little less dumb, I and a few other troops, set out to get chit faced drunk, and get ourselves Tattooed, during our first 2 day pass, right out of boot camp. I had no idea what it was going to be, but big and bad ass, was what I had in mind.

We all piled into a cab and headed for town. I immediately proceeded to get good and chit faced drunk, and passed out back at the hotel room, before I made it to the Tattoo parlor that night. The others were not as fortunate.

When we reported back to base, the next day, all the others in our group, who did get tattooed, were issued Article 15's, which resulted in extra duty and fines. They were all charged with the destruction of Government Property. When you enlist in the Armed Forces, you are a piece of property, owned kit and caboodle, by the U.S. Government.

I was pretty happy at that particular moment, that I wasn't in any shape to follow through with getting my tattoo. There was one guys tattoo that really cracked us all up, and got the immediate attention of the company commander as well. He had a large black panther, that ran the full length of his right arm, all the way from his shoulder down to his wrist.

The reason it got everyone's attention, was that this guy, was a light blonde headed white kid, with absolutely no idea why he picked that tattoo, other than it was "big and bad ass". There but for the grace of God go I.... LMAO.

The brothers kidded his ass to no end, all the way through to the end of infantry training, and I'm sure he's probably still hearing about it today. Hopefully, if he had any sense at all, he moved to North Carolina and became a Panthers fan he he.

I will also mention another friend of mine, just because we are on the subject of tattoos, also while in military service, had a fellow troop tattoo the words "Born Looser" on his calf, one night when we were partying pretty hard, when what he intended for him to tattoo was "Born Loser", he'll never live that one down. When I saw it on his leg the next morning and read what it said and it sunk in, I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my entire life.

Now days, I see everyone getting Tattoos, it's almost like its expected. All my kids have them, my grand kids aren't old enough to get one "yet", but I can see it coming. I'll admit with Tattoos being so common in these times, I've thought about getting a "Really Big Bad Ass Seahawk" Tattoo, she has been my mistress for the past 40 years, and likely will be, "Till Death Do We Part". The Seahawks have always been Champions in my minds eye, the Super Bowl Championship was one of the most memorable days in my life.

Go Seahawks !!!

Hawks tats are awesome.. example a is my avatar .

Latest posts