Jeff Fisher.........bingo card

RedAlice

Reaction score
Don't play that as a drinking game.

Well, not if you have to do anything the next day.

OP
OP
Rambitious

Rambitious

Reaction score
That's all true.

Man, he has so many BS excuses, it's beyond ridiculous.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Largent80":1knrqr8q said:
Where is the "well at least we beat the Seahawks" square?

I know... im terrified of next thursday.

NINEster

Reaction score
I saw an FB comment to Jeff Fisher's extension that I thought was somewhat amusing.

The poster asks what if Fisher took on the Rams job as some sort of epic payback for losing the Super Bowl to them with the Titans?

Of course the conspiracy theory seems a bit out there and cute, but when you factor in how he has the magical ability to look really damn good and really damn bad at different points of the season, every season....it starts to gain a little traction....:D

For years I've been wondering how the Rams under Fisher have managed to have more upsets than just about every NFL teams (wins against the Seahawks, Colts, Saints, Broncos come to mind) and yet they are always mediocre.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
NINEster":33ar0084 said:
For years I've been wondering how the Rams under Fisher have managed to have more upsets than just about every NFL teams (wins against the Seahawks, Colts, Saints, Broncos come to mind) and yet they are always mediocre.

Heh yeah. Completely stunning upsets and great play against some of the great teams. And then when you need 'em to win against another team, they get blown up by forty points.