Finally A Good National TV Game: Raiders @ Chiefs

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Should be a good game. If there is one thing that has been missing from the NFL the past couple years, it's good rivalries. There are very few good rivalries left in the NFL. The AFC West should be very interesting to watch the next few years.

Largent80

Reaction score
What should be usually isn't these days in the nfl.

This USED to be a great rivalry.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Probably one of the few good Thursday night games this season, yes? The Dallas-Minnesota was good. And by good I mean meaningful and important, not necessarily how the game itself goes.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
HawkGA":3b6nbd4l said:
Probably one of the few good Thursday night games this season, yes? The Dallas-Minnesota was good. And by good I mean meaningful and important, not necessarily how the game itself goes.

The funny thing is, this would probably be a great game if played on a Sunday or Monday, not so sure since it's being played on three days rest.

Mizak

Reaction score
Very cold and balls be slipping from both teams.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Valid point about the cold. I missed the first set of downs I spaced the weather. This is an important game for both teams. I don't really hate either team and both have had an interesting season.

Hill is blazing fast.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Typical game where you have a warm weather team facing a cold weather team. In the cold weather, cold weather team wins.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Does anyone still think Kapernick is better than Alex Smith?

Mizak

Reaction score
Gonna be a great second half. Raiders score more than half of their points in the 2nd half.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I was thinking it looked one-sided too, but it seems like Oakland only knows how to come from behind to win.

London12

Reaction score
Spencer Ware takes KC to 2 first downs in 2 runs. Gets it to 3rd and 2 - pass, punt.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
haha.. the "Nope".. to bad it wasn't Crabtree.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Bevell make a trip to KC for the Raiders... 3rd and 1 fade to the number 3 receiver....

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Largent80":3nz6u0fc said:
Hawk-Lock":3nz6u0fc said:

How dumb is it to take swings at people in a place like a stadium where everyone falls down...It's funny actually.

It's funny to watch, but in the end it's just sad. Things like this are why a lot of people don't bring their kids/wives/girlfriends to games anymore.