FANS TACKLE FISHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Delete it if I'm wrong on a new thread.

Today at the game (Falcons @Rams) , two times a fan ran onto the field with the seeming goal to tackle Fisher.

No news seems to be reporting this.

Have any of you seen it? I was at the game, and the entire game went into a bizarre chaos both times.

btw: my edit was to add in which game this was: Falcons@Rams.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I have both pics and video.

it shut down the game. Twice.

I guess my question is: did any one see this on TV? it was hella chaos at the game in person.

Threedee

Reaction score
It's the team's first year back in LA. You give the coach a break, regardless of who it is, because... You just got your friggin' team back!!

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Threedee":31sg2tdt said:
It's the team's first year back in LA. You give the coach a break, regardless of who it is, because... You just got your friggin' team back!!

It's his 5th year: no way in gods forsaken earth is that happening sweetie.

Every single one of us "LA Fans" have been fans the whole times. Spags, etc.

bad word that.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The NFL probaly went into action to supress it..Think they want fans of other crappy teams to copy this?

HawkGA

Reaction score
RedAlice":3g32vu97 said:
I guess my question is: did any one see this on TV? it was hella chaos at the game in person.

Were the Rams even on TV????? Anywhere????

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":3qgnawof said:
[youtube]DDvOb4KJRmE[/youtube]

Looks like he only made it to halfway, Fisher would have been proud.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Didn't here anything about it! Too funny!

Well, the fans won't have Jeff Fisher to kick around anymore, LOL!

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":jcscn96c said:
Didn't see it or hear about it - can you link the videos? I want to see this :)

Other than what was posted here, I only have my own videos. Will see if I can post one.

evergreen

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":3srjncb7 said:
They purposefully don't cover this stuff on the TV broadcasts.
Your right and it's bull shit. That is some serious entertainment. I remember a guy running on the field back in the day when you got to see this shit and Mike Curtis took him out with a block. Dude got off in a stretcher. No one else ran out there after that... you're in the game baby better get some pads...

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
evergreen":1wwiaf9n said:
Your right and it's bull shit. That is some serious entertainment. I remember a guy running on the field back in the day when you got to see this shit and Mike Curtis took him out with a block. Dude got off in a stretcher. No one else ran out there after that... you're in the game baby better get some pads...

This is sad on so many levels. Evergreen, I could insult you for essentially getting off on someone else's pain given how immoral it is to take pleasure in the suffering of others. I could hope this insult acts a guide toward reacting more ethically toward others. However, there are so many areas of life where this is socially acceptable to be entertained partly by peoples' pain. In football alone there are millions and millions of people who are entertained in this way. If we make a fuss over every part of life that's morally ambiguous, that's a whole lot of disagreeing to do. People don't like being disagreed with and it might not be very fun to live while disagreeing with everything that's wrong. And yet, I feel obligated to both discourage you and not be annoying. Tell me. How do I persuade you to have a greater regard for others (even those who you think are being foolish) without being annoying?

Clark the shark

Reaction score
People running onto the field naked could be a reason for not broadcasting it. It would be great to see even if they just blurred it out to put on tv. Seeing 4 or 5 streakers once when I was at a cfl game in Calgary was hilarious. Everybody was cheering by the last few.

Status
Not open for further replies.