Jed Yorke to have his power stripped, Baalke likely gone

pmedic920

Reaction score
51ea58b95d0239785a1366226dc9fcfb.jpg

Truly, for the good of the NFL, I hope they get it all worked out.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":3o7j316h said:
51ea58b95d0239785a1366226dc9fcfb.jpg

Truly, for the good of the NFL, I hope they get it all worked out.
Meh, not me.

The Niners sucking so bad, controls the Niners troll population around here.
It's not much fun to go to a hated rivals board when your team is getting owned by that particular rival team and has only 1 win on the season. :2thumbs:

irocdave

Reaction score
Man, the logical man for the position is Mike Holmgren. That would suck as a Seahawk fan, but it would be a good fit.

pmedic920

Reaction score
irocdave":1bzdvbzr said:
Man, the logical man for the position is Mike Holmgren. That would suck as a Seahawk fan, but it would be a good fit.

I'd guess this is a strong possibility.
Going off appearance only, I don't know much, if any of the details.

chris98251

Reaction score
Operations? Holmgren I think would not be able to separate himself from Football, he has tried twice. I see someone that has GM experience but fallen off the radar, Randy Mueller type, someone with experience in the league and with winners that knows Coaches and the business side both.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pmedic920":ybg99rvz said:
irocdave":ybg99rvz said:

I'd guess this is a strong possibility.
Going off appearance only, I don't know much, if any of the details.
That's the first thought that came to my head as well. Holmy has some Niner and Bay Area ties. It makes too much sense so it probably won't happen.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
To the chagrin of 9ers fans everywhere, Florio is saying this is all bunk and likely coming from Shanahan's camp to try to drum up interest in him returning to the game.

To be sure 9ers fans will get to taste blood this offseason, but the best they can hope for is Baalke's, and there's even a chance they'll have to pacify themselves on the scraps of Jim O'Neil.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Man they certainly chose the wrong horse to ride......

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ If you mean the wrong horse to ride between Baalke and Harbaugh, I've never believed for a moment that this was a choice between either Baalke or Harbaugh battle.

Instead, it was an always get rid of Harbaugh or learn to live with Harbaugh scenario, and his feuds with York are much, much more well documented than any tiffs with Baalke (of which there has always been rumblings, but never really been any stories you could put your finger on).

Like a young guy who had everything gifted to him, York didn't realize how hard success is to achieve, and went the stupid route of not learning to live with Harbaugh's insanity.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Damn it.. our division rivals are wising up. I don't like this.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
irocdave":33sh0rrs said:

Did you see what he did in Cleveland? I don't think it'd suck for Seahawk fans. :lol:

hawkpride

Reaction score
Purely a dream scenario, and in no way real but Seahawks fans can wish.

Boys and Girls the Yorke's announcing Jeff Fisher as the new HC/ GM.......of the 49ers!!!!

silverandgold

Reaction score
chris98251":3l381451 said:
Operations? Holmgren I think would not be able to separate himself from Football, he has tried twice. I see someone that has GM experience but fallen off the radar, Randy Mueller type, someone with experience in the league and with winners that knows Coaches and the business side both.
TBF tho, i think that Holmgren has lost his magic and he is not the good coach that molded favre and the packers in the 90s to be SB contenders.

chris98251

Reaction score
silverandgold":q66wp90r said:
chris98251":q66wp90r said:
TBF tho, i think that Holmgren has lost his magic and he is not the good coach that molded favre and the packers in the 90s to be SB contenders.

I was negating the prospect, he loves the game to much to be in a office.