This just announced on Sirius NFL Radio. The 4 games for London are as follows:
Jaguars / Ravens
Browns / Vikings
Cardinals / Rams
Saints / Dolphins

No Seahawks. Good.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
They want to build the English fanbase and yet they force them to watch the Jaguars, Browns, and Rams? :34853_doh:

zchurch74

Reaction score
this is great that the Cardinals and Rams have to go over the pond. Hopefully we can stay states-side for a few more years

sutz

Reaction score
Apologies to our very dedicated UK fans, but I'm glad, too.

As to why those teams, who knows? Maybe they're the only ones who will buy into it.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I'm UK based and I'm glad. That trip from Seattle to London is jet lag central, x1000.

Other than that - who possibly thought sending the Browns would help attract a larger UK/Europe fan base?

Surprised (in a different way) that an NFCW clash is allowed to be played out over this side of the pond.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
zchurch74":2uc4qkmd said:
this is great that the Cardinals and Rams have to go over the pond. Hopefully we can stay states-side for a few more years

So idiotic to have a division game played overseas. Ugh I can't stand the Rams having to go to London.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1iwhea4y said:
zchurch74":1iwhea4y said:

So idiotic to have a division game played overseas. Ugh I can't stand the Rams having to go to London.

I don't mind the London games at all since it's all part of them being back in LA. All sacrifices are worthwhile!

However, it does suck that we lose a home division game, agree.