Bruce Arians gets owned.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
He has to be kidding about the weather, right?

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He's a whiner who should worry about coaching his own team.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
You would have thought the cards would have known their own snap count especially since everyone else in the league knows it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
If Arians is serious with the rain comment, he needs to be institutionalized.

I think he may be losing his mind.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I don't know. Based on the player reaction on the field I think there might be truth to the claim.

Edit- seems people think the rain comment was by the Cardinals. It was a sarcastic response from the Dolphins. The Cardinals are accusing Dolphins players of simulating a snap count on a fg attempt. His comments on the rain weren't accusations of cheating. It was just Arians making an excuse. The only cheating accusation was the snap count. The Dolphins making the weather comment is an attempt to deflect from the fact that their players might have cheated on the extra point attempt.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3edporbz said:
You would have thought the cards would have known their own snap count especially since everyone else in the league knows it.
Thread winner right there ^ :2thumbs:

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3271f28z said:
I don't know. Based on the player reaction on the field I think there might be truth to the claim.

Edit- seems people think the rain comment was by the Cardinals. It was a sarcastic response from the Dolphins. The Cardinals are accusing Dolphins players of simulating a snap count on a fg attempt. His comments on the rain weren't accusations of cheating. It was just Arians making an excuse. The only cheating accusation was the snap count. The Dolphins making the weather comment is an attempt to deflect from the fact that their players might have cheated on the extra point attempt.

Yes, the Cardinals were not accusing the Dolphins of controlling the weather. However, Rizzi's comment was a reference to the fact that Arians partially blamed their performance on the rain, which he did effectively state seemed to favor the Dolphins.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/a6a4...c/blame-rain-sloppy-cards-lose-dolphins-26-23

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Who cares if the defense simulated a snap count. The Tards are done, they went all in and it backfired. The defense could be telling anything, the long snapper should be watching for the signal to snap anyways

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hawkpower

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2nqvg130 said:

Arians insinuated the rain Gods were conspiring against him.