Congrats Hawks

rlkats

Reaction score
Congrats on the NFCW champ title. In a division full of piles of crap it's nice to see a winning team. Good luck for the playoffs.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":329tqya0 said:
Thanks, Kats. Do you really want us to succeed in the playoffs, though? ;)

At this point bud I would rather see the hawks than the Cowpokes lol oh and any team that beats the Donkeys since I live in Denver.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Posted elsewhere - but, yes: Congrats Hawks on the NFCW division!!!!

and, yes: doing it in your jammies.

I think I read here that AZ is now eliminated from the play-offs? So, congrats also on being the sole NFCW team into the play-offs.

:irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6o4hmyaz said:
I kind of miss the days of a competitive NFC West; steel sharpens steel.

Thanks, though. :)

Well, Hawks are the only NFCW team moving forward this year. Only team who earned it.

I agree though, and look forward to a more competitive and dominant division in the next year(s).

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Yes congrats.

Rams played much better than I thought we would.

Goff also played pretty well considering....he missed the wide open TD, but otherwise he was under pressure and had another slew of dropped passes. We were so overmatched when we were on offense it's tough to even evaluate Goff.

Can't bring myself to root for the Seahawks in the playoffs....never can root for a division opponent.

But if I was a betting man, the only team I would bet on coming out of the NFC is Seattle. I don't think Dallas will even win a playoff game, regardless of who they play. Packers could be dangerous if they get in.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ditto on the congrats - not feeling as confident in the Seahawks this year - it really is a year where someone will go on a run through the playoffs to the superbowl.

Hey Alice - AZ is still in the mix if we win out and several other teams lose out, just like the Saint and Panthers can theoretically still make it...

:)

Largent80

Reaction score
NFL is weird this year. There really aren't any consistent good teams.

It's great winning the West again and considering Wilson toughed out 2 bad injuries and they won 9 games so far is amazing to me.