Fan threatens to fight Gurley over Twitter, Gurley responds.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Smelly; it's not like international soccer fans do anything bad, haha.

Lol @ the fan's response, that is pretty funny; can't lie.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
RolandDeschain":1o2fn51l said:
Oh yeah, Smelly; it's not like international soccer fans do anything bad, haha.

Weird response here because international soccer fans being terrible doesn't have anything to do with how awful American football fans are.

That response is about as witty as you'll get from a football fan in 2016, so I partially applaud that guy and partially lament him.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Did you see what the fan said after Gurley told him to "pull up?" He said he had been waiting for him in the endzone ahahahahjaja

IndyHawk

Reaction score
That was funny..I would think as a player you have thicker skin but he fell for that bait and got burned good,

London12

Reaction score
That retort was pretty good. Silly Gurley biting.

Also Roland, that spike example is laughable as has been explained.

irocdave

Reaction score
And that is a prime example of why social media should be ignored by anyone that has anything to lose. Yea, some pimple faced kid had a funny retort, but the fact still remains some dumb ass gets to run his mouth about some one he doesn't know. The guy challenges him and a funny retort wins the challenge? I think todays society is delusional and has lost site of what a challenge really is. The FB photo of a guy getting punched in the face with the tag of "unfriending in my day" comes to mind. Todays society thinks it's OK to say what ever you want top anybody and it's OK. It isn't, if you would type it and post on the internet, you better be able to say it while standing in front of the person. How many think this guy would have said what he did while standing in front of Gurley?

drdiags

Reaction score
I like the time a twitter-gangster had a wrestling guy track where he lived after trying to talk crap about how he would kick the guy's butt. He commenced being the coward he really was begging the guy not to hurt him. I am with Irocdave. Keyboard warriors are full of it.

hawker84

Reaction score
I think this shows how stupid and immature professional athletes are. nothing better to do with your time then get into a twitter war with a nobody?

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
irocdave":36zn9pqg said:
And that is a prime example of why social media should be ignored by anyone that has anything to lose. Yea, some pimple faced kid had a funny retort, but the fact still remains some dumb ass gets to run his mouth about some one he doesn't know. The guy challenges him and a funny retort wins the challenge? I think todays society is delusional and has lost site of what a challenge really is. The FB photo of a guy getting punched in the face with the tag of "unfriending in my day" comes to mind. Todays society thinks it's OK to say what ever you want top anybody and it's OK. It isn't, if you would type it and post on the internet, you better be able to say it while standing in front of the person. How many think this guy would have said what he did while standing in front of Gurley?

This is a good point, but to what end? This same thing happens on this very site. Anyone in public office, celebrities, etc. they all have to deal with this. There are some that handle it better than others. Just like it takes a big man to walk away from a fight, Gurley should have taken the high road here.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawker84":der0sz5o said:
I think this shows how stupid and immature professional athletes are. nothing better to do with your time then get into a twitter war with a nobody?

I literally laughed out loud at this post. Yeah, it's the athletes who are immature. Um: president-elect, anyone? Certainly nothing better to do with his time than twitter stupid things.....

And, this is a response to athletes and twitter. I am not making a political statement except about how people spend time on twitter, which is the topic.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RedAlice":2cpsotqh said:
hawker84":2cpsotqh said:

I literally laughed out loud at this post. Yeah, it's the athletes who are immature. Um: president-elect, anyone? Certainly nothing better to do with his time than twitter stupid things.....

And, this is a response to athletes and twitter. I am not making a political statement except about how people spend time on twitter, which is the topic.
He is unpresidented. :stirthepot: