Happy for Matt Barkley Bears/GB

sc85sis

Reaction score
He's been playing pretty well. Main problem has been drops by the receivers.

Just lead the Bears on a nice drive to take the lead vs. the Packers. Hope they can pull off a win.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Packers seem to have caught the dropped passes bug. Of course it's a week too late in my books, lol.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I hate the Packers so much..cant they just freaking GO AWAY.

Freaking 4-6 at one point in the season, with Vikings being 5-0 to start the season, and somehow can end up winning their division over the lions..I mean..WTF man.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
And I jinxed him. Bad throw there for a pick.

Can't really blame him for the fumble. That's just a good play by Peppers and poor o line blocking. Matt never saw it coming.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
sc85sis":2l7suqm4 said:
And I jinxed him. Bad throw there for a pick.

Can't really blame him for the fumble. That's just a good play by Peppers and poor o line blocking. Matt never saw it coming.

YA

Anyone watching the game hear the announcers on the last INT GB made...obvious holding by the DB and they called it a "veteran move" lmao cant make this up. They even mentioned it was a hold but it was a "veteran move" and laughed it off....Think they would have a heartattack if that was us doing that

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
pmedic920":2wmz07tu said:
Come on Bears.

Everybody at once.........

Go Bears Go
Go Bears go

:{)

No its over...Bears are done. Packers now in great shape to make the playoffs after being 4-6..let me just :pukeface: here

They will anhiliate the Vikings in lambeau next week..and then probably somehow win the GD Division last week of the season by beating the Lions

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Jesus Christ....

Another INT....Packers offense has had the ball at the 50 or closer the last 3 possessions now. Bears offense basically gave the game away in the 2nd half

pmedic920

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":4yni9gut said:
pmedic920":4yni9gut said:
Come on Bears.

Go Bears Go
Go Bears go

No its over...Bears are done. Packers now in great shape to make the playoffs after being 4-6..let me just :pukeface: here

They will anhiliate the Vikings in lambeau next week..and then probably somehow win the GD Division last week of the season by beating the Lions

I think you have mistaken me for an analyst, I'm a cheerleader, get it straight:{)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":1u6xs8vp said:
WilsonMVP":1u6xs8vp said:
pmedic920":1u6xs8vp said:
Come on Bears.

Go Bears Go
Go Bears go

I think you have mistaken me for an analyst, I'm a cheerleader, get it straight:{)

Nice skirt..... :stirthepot: :twisted:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
pmedic920":39ppocp2 said:
CMike with a huge run to seal the deal.

Dam

The rage I have against the Packers is about the same rage I have for Bevells playcalling :irishdrinkers:

Not like I expected the Bears to beat them...but...GB just needs to die....always manage to pull a playoff berth out of their ass no matter how they are for half the season

At 4-6 they should of been DEAD..but here we are......8-6 with pressure put on the Redskins and Bucs/Falcons to keep winning for the 6th wildcard...and one game back from the Lions now for the Division...sigh

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Bears, showing how stay competitive with the Packers.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3tr9s5d6 said:
Bears, showing how stay competitive with the Packers.

Shhh no..its over...... no way they have a chance at winning this