No defense in the desert.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
You would think all the injuries this year were on defense as bad as they played.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3g39axd4 said:
You would think all the injuries this year were on defense as bad as they played.

Do you think Arians is going to be back? I heard there were concerns over how coaching was affecting his health, and he's not exactly in great shape.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1n5bpng3 said:
...and the Cardinals are eliminated from the playoffs. I look forward to Bruce Arians's next conspiracy theory. :lol:

"The Saints always scored when we were on defense. That was odd."

London12

Reaction score
His face colour matched his Cardinals jacket every time they showed him on Redzone. He maybe needs to chill.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Maulbert":x90jporm said:
b8rtm8nn":x90jporm said:

Do you think Arians is going to be back? I heard there were concerns over how coaching was affecting his health, and he's not exactly in great shape.

The current impression is that BA, Palmer and Fitz will be back next year...and then, maybe all three are gone in 2018.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":zxu7xcmz said:
Maulbert":zxu7xcmz said:
b8rtm8nn":zxu7xcmz said:

The current impression is that BA, Palmer and Fitz will be back next year...and then, maybe all three are gone in 2018.

Interesting.

Love Fitz obviously, but it may be time to move on from Palmer. I know he wasn't necessarily your problem this year, but I don't know that he really helped and man he's getting old.

As an opposing fan with no respect for Arians, Would love it if they bring that excuse machine douche bag back.

byau

Reaction score
It's tough when a SB or bust mentality is there, wears on you all season, esp. with a great offseason. Maybe the pressure was just too much, similar to the "35!" chant of the Broncos a few seasons back. That's got to eventually wear you down over a long season

Makes you appreciate the consistent attitude of Pete and Russ and the trademark-and-maybe-cliche-but-it-works "one game at a time" where rather then mourn the loss or celebrate the win they keep it pretty even keeled and figure out what's next.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
byau":3u56fycb said:
It's tough when a SB or bust mentality is there, wears on you all season, esp. with a great offseason. Maybe the pressure was just too much, similar to the "35!" chant of the Broncos a few seasons back. That's got to eventually wear you down over a long season

Makes you appreciate the consistent attitude of Pete and Russ and the trademark-and-maybe-cliche-but-it-works "one game at a time" where rather then mourn the loss or celebrate the win they keep it pretty even keeled and figure out what's next.
Yeah seriously.

NINEster

Reaction score
Largent80":16p08ldh said:
Regardless, they will more than likely come up to Seattle and play us tough.

I agree.

BA is saving his best effort for 2016 this weekend.

Preparing for another 5 quarters and tie.

Largent80

Reaction score
NINEster":jy6nx3nq said:
Largent80":jy6nx3nq said:

I agree.

I seriously doubt that and expect the Hawks to actually kick their asses, but at the same time would not be surprised if it is close, but still an AZ loss.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Largent80":1grel3da said:
NINEster":1grel3da said:
Largent80":1grel3da said:

I agree.

I seriously doubt that and expect the Hawks to actually kick their asses, but at the same time would not be surprised if it is close, but still an AZ loss.

Yep - there should be absolutely no expectations that this will be a truly competitive game - we have like 22 FAs coming up and several of them will be showboating for their next contract instead of performing their role. We also will have several young guys on the field