Poor Chargers...

MrThortan

Reaction score
They are doomed to mediocrity. If I was the Browns I would be wanting to lose. Pride vs #1 pick. Think they are tied with San Francisco now :laugh:

OP
OP
hannibalking

hannibalking

Reaction score
I'm not sure their order in the draft is really going to make a difference with how the Browns franchise has been.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Ha! That is a true statement. Without looking at the stats, I assume they have been in the top half of the draft board for several years. Hasn't seemed to help

WmHBonney

Reaction score
They have a new guy in the front office now (Paul DePodesta). Hopefully ownership will give him a few years to see if his system works for football the way it worked for baseball. He was Billy Beane's assistant at the A's during the moneyball era. It would be nice to see the Browns competitive again.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MrThortan":n27uswdb said:
They are doomed to mediocrity. If I was the Browns I would be wanting to lose. Pride vs #1 pick. Think they are tied with San Francisco now :laugh:

Yeah. The team whose only two wins are against the Rams.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
MrThortan":hp77vci9 said:
No, sadly, the 49ers can't even do a losing season correctly, as they managed to pull out a miracle versus the Rams and are back to 2nd place.

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":t5o0kpxp said:
MrThortan":t5o0kpxp said:
No, sadly, the 49ers can't even do a losing season correctly, as they managed to pull out a miracle versus the Rams and are back to 2nd place.

I had so much fun tailgating w Niner fans!!! Most idiots about their team I've seen of any team EVER. The fans who showed up in LA, were seriously lacking any even remote knowledge about their team.

Yeah, Browns. hahaha.

The team 49ers won, the fans are kinda stupid.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RedAlice":6ddys3e2 said:
5_Golden_Rings":6ddys3e2 said:
MrThortan":6ddys3e2 said:

I had so much fun tailgating w Niner fans!!! Most idiots about their team I've seen of any team EVER. The fans who showed up in LA, were seriously lacking any even remote knowledge about their team.

Yeah, Browns. hahaha.

The team 49ers won, the fans are kinda stupid.
Some of them, sure. Depends on where they are from and which bandwagon they jumped on (the early 80s one or the Jim Harbaugh one).

Anyway, Goff is at least better than Alex Smith was his rookie year, so the Rams have that going for them.