Who is your secondary team in the playoffs?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
with the hawks destined for one and done who would you cheer on to go all the way. my pick was the raiders now carr is finished...damn.

ARhawk

Reaction score
Im not going to cheer for any team other than the Hawks unitl they are officially out of it. But if I had to pick a team other than the Seahawks to win it all, I'm rooting for anybody other than Rodgers, Cowboys, or Patriots to win

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'd prefer it not be the Patriots or Jerruh's kids.

Anyone but those 2.
If it came down to those 2,
GO PATS!

I need to take a shower now.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Would have been the Raiders but they're a lost cause now.

I generally root for long sufferers so Detroit, Atlanta, KC or Miami for me I guess.

mrt144

Reaction score
Anyone but Pats or Cowboys. If we aren't up to the task hopefully someone else is.

sutz

Reaction score
Nobody. Will watch as long as the Seahawks are in. After that, I'm done.

rlkats

Reaction score
Chiefs for Berry and Alex Smith. That team deserves to win

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2uhhayq2 said:
with the hawks destined for one and done who would you cheer on to go all the way. my pick was the raiders now carr is finished...damn.

Blasphemy!!

fenderbender123

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3hoy1z1e said:
UW Huskies

This. In fact, these past few weeks have been hard for me to get into the Seahawks. I'm too excited about Washington being in the playoffs. I still watch and am emotionally invested in the Seahawks, but we've already wrapped up the division so everything else that happens until playoffs is less exciting than looking forward to watching Washington play Alabama.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beat the Tide, then the big game!!!

Erebus

Reaction score
Usually I can semi-root for a second team once the Seahawks are out of it, but I hate the pessimism of this thread. I can't even look ahead to after the Seahawks are eliminated. It might happen, but I'm choosing to stay positive and hope they win another Lombardi.

With that said, if the Seahawks lose, I guess I'll begrudgingly root for the Falcons.

kobebryant

Reaction score
DQ's Atlanta Falcons.

I really like Dan Quinn, and if in a span of a few years he can be both the DC for the 43-8 wreckage of Peyton Manning and then win a Super Bowl as a HC, he'll launch himself into consideration for one of the top handful of coaches in the world IMO (BB,Pete,Saban,Urban,Jim Harbaugh in no order).

Largent80

Reaction score
None. I have a hard time getting up for Hawks games this year and haven't watched a single game outside of the Hawks and I'm losing my interest.