Ray Rice

hawks85

Reaction score
We need to go and sign ray rice. I dont give a damn about the elevator thing its old news now. Pete and comapny need to go and sign ray rice peroid.

knownone

Reaction score
No thanks... I doubt a guy whose been out of football for 3 years is what this team needs.

cymatica

Reaction score
Maybe stick him in an elevator with some of the OL

Ilinoiseyhawk

Reaction score
I know I'm new here, but after I read your post, I instantly moved my eyes to the left to check your post count to see if you were a troll. If Ray Rice had anything left, Baltimore might have considered sticking it out with him. As it was, the dude was used up and no longer explosive. And now several years removed from the league, it'd be a thousand to one odds he could even buy a spot on someone's practice squad. He's probably selling women's shoes at an outlet mall somewhere (outlet malls don't have elevators, do they?).

I don't know what's up with Rawls' durability, but Alex Collins finally showed that trucking ability he had in College and Procise has already flashed a ton to show his future worth (a Tevin Coleman-type back). Right now, we've got to hope that AC can stay healthy and take the load.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
There is no running back that would help us with our current o-line. If we drafted Ezekiel Elliott in the first round like Dallas did? I would be willing to bet my house that he would be called a bust or waste of a first round pick. Heck if Adrian Peterson played for us? He would demand a trade or retire. Our o-line just flat our sucks.

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

mrt144

Reaction score
hawks85":28oyebk3 said:
We need to go and sign ray rice. I dont give a damn about the elevator thing its old news now. Pete and comapny need to go and sign ray rice peroid.

I'm a time traveller from 2012 and I wholly support any and all efforts to sign Ray Rice.

What do you mean he hasn't played in 3 years?
What do you mean he haymakered his wife in an elevator?

Rat

Reaction score
Rice was a perfect fit for our offense at his peak. Unfortunately for him, that was too long ago for anyone to seriously consider him anymore. That last season of his was brutal. He looked like Emmitt Smith in his last year with the Cards.

Seymour

Reaction score
hawks85":8wlj591z said:

Too bad you weren't better this year and Santa Clause would have brought him to you. Sad also, he is definitely the answer to our oline problems. :roll:

SuperFreak

Reaction score
No, we didn't waiver claim Floyd from AZ why would we want this over the hill woman beater.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
hawks85":17362yqt said:

You think a guy who hasnt played a down in 3 years can step in and be productive? Really?