Chiefs vs broncos

mistaowen

Reaction score
Tyreek Hill has ridiculous burst. Just unreal how quickly he hit second gear on the TD run. Looking to be a blow out early, broncos offense is bad. Chiefs just blitzing every play.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Hey, remember how the Broncos retooled their defense to be one of the best in the league after they lost the Super Bowl to us? Don't look now, but they just gave up 21 points and several long, long plays in a single quarter to the Chiefs.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
More damned Bevell play calling! Go for the long shot on 3rd and 10 and throw it out of bounds, setting up a long field goal attempt. Then fake the field goal and fail to convert the first down. Could have had at least three there and instead came up with nothing.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith talking about his tight end, says something like, "I looked at the film after the game and realized I'd only targeted Kelce once the entire game. I realized I needed to get the ball to him more often whether I thought he was open or not because he's so good."

Man oh man would that sound identical if Wilson were to talk about targeting Graham.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
no we gotta get more passes to Kearse not Jimmy....Kearse is on a serious roll right now...