49ers RB Carlos Hyde tears MCL, out for Hawks game

Popeyejones

Reaction score
I think that makes it 6 of 22 starters who won't be out due to injury :lol:

(Not even counting the backups of backups of backups they'll be trotting out at WR, TE, DT, and ILB).

Definitely the highlight of the 9ers season was two weeks ago when they were down to a 4th string safety who was fresh off the street and playing inside linebacker.

Jville

Reaction score
Good grief, I don't know that I can recall a season of attrition quite that bad.

I wouldn't have thought it possible.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1ffgrh0l said:
I think that makes it 6 of 22 starters who won't be out due to injury [emoji38]

(Not even counting the backups of backups of backups they'll be trotting out at WR, TE, DT, and ILB).

Definitely the highlight of the 9ers season was two weeks ago when they were down to a 4th string safety who was fresh off the street and playing inside linebacker.
That is brutal.

rlkats

Reaction score
Brutal injury season for the Niners. Oh love the shot to the knee by the rams player. Well at least the second worst team in the NFL beat them twice.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I hate seeing serious injuries even to a rival teams players. The NFL Injury bug has been downright brutal this year.
Hope all of these players make it back healthy for the 2017 season.

Seafan

Reaction score
It doesn't matter. This team has no sense of urgency. If they don't like the booing and the fans leaving they need to care a little more.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Jville":2juudwdt said:
Good grief, I don't know that I can recall a season of attrition quite that bad.

Yeah, it has just been nuts.

TBF though I think with everyone healthy the 9ers had the talent of maybe a five win team, but this is definitely how you get down to a two win team.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2vcjtned said:
Jville":2vcjtned said:

Yeah, it has just been nuts.

TBF though I think with everyone healthy the 9ers had the talent of maybe a five win team, but this is definitely how you get down to a two win team.

Are there guys in the stands going to be in jerseys that they can sub in at any time? I am going to the game but will not be wearing a jersey just for that reason. I am not as fast on my feet no more. LOL :twisted: