Reaction score
Uncle Si":3761svxv said:
Packers
Lions
Giants
Skins..

in that order

Still holding out hope for the 2 seed

I'd swap Lions and Giants, but other than that this order. Giant's have the D-line that'd give us fits, and OBJ could make what's left of the LOB look stupid.

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":g6exutbv said:
Uncle Si":g6exutbv said:
Packers
Lions
Giants
Skins..

in that order

Still holding out hope for the 2 seed

I'd swap Lions and Giants, but other than that this order. Giant's have the D-line that'd give us fits, and OBJ could make what's left of the LOB look stupid.

I don't think you guys should worry too much about New York at home. Sure, that D-line would cause problems but this current version of Eli playing in Seattle spells disaster for the G-men. I think Seattle would work up enough big plays on offense to get the job done.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I want to see the Packers. Revenge opportunity. Least...Probably Giants. Good D is going to murder our O.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
I would put Detroit at four. Wilson would love to see that Lions secondary.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mpkm55ix said:
I want to see the Packers. Revenge opportunity. Least...Probably Giants. Good D is going to murder our O.
The feeling is mutual. I want to see the Packers come to Seattle in the first round.

Erebus

Reaction score
ptisme":1ta6m34s said:
RolandDeschain":1ta6m34s said:
The feeling is mutual. I want to see the Packers come to Seattle in the first round.

So you don't want to win your division?

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
Erebus":1sl8nvac said:
ptisme":1sl8nvac said:
RolandDeschain":1sl8nvac said:

Would be nice. But really it's about Lombardi's. Who ever remembers who won a division ?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
ptisme":1hb4qzig said:
Erebus":1hb4qzig said:
ptisme":1hb4qzig said:
RolandDeschain":1hb4qzig said:

Would be nice. But really it's about Lombardi's. Who ever remembers who won a division ?

Hey, Bruce Arians won the division last year. New sheriff in town baby!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
In order of most to least
1. Detroit
2. NY Giants
3. Washington
4. Green Bay

I think we beat the Lions easily. I think we beat the Giants in a nail-biter (they're not as good as people want you to believe they are), and I think the Skins and Packers beat us.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3jg1jvty said:

Why would you want to play a team that for other than one quarter and overtime in the NFC Championship game two years ago dominated us for going on three straight games?

GB has obviously figured out how to scheme Russell and the offense, so they're the last team people should want to see in the playoffs..........emotional revenge aside.

iigakusei

Reaction score
ptisme":24a1ci28 said:
RolandDeschain":24a1ci28 said:
I would think the bigger concern is the Pack actually getting in the playoffs. Detroit plays you guys tough, and they are really good at home.

OP
OP
ptisme

ptisme

Reaction score
iigakusei":190upigh said:
ptisme":190upigh said:
RolandDeschain":190upigh said:
I would think the bigger concern is the Pack actually getting in the playoffs. Detroit plays you guys tough, and they are really good at home.
I'm at peace with whatever happens. If we can't beat the Lions we shouldn't be in the playoffs. This team needs a new GM and a new DC. Missing the playoffs may push management in that direction

NJlargent

Reaction score
Washington loses and Detroit beats Green Bay, and assuming we are the three seef we would get green bay is that right?

Go Redskins

2_0_6

Reaction score
The Redskins WR would be an absolute nightmare for us to match up against with no Earl. Jordan Reed and Garcon with the under stuff, a Djack to test Terrell with the over the top bombs. Cousins didn't throw for 4k+ yards by fluke.

Crowder is their version of Lockett and is dangerous as well.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":c24c9pug said:
RolandDeschain":c24c9pug said:

Why would you want to play a team that for other than one quarter and overtime in the NFC Championship game two years ago dominated us for going on three straight games?

GB has obviously figured out how to scheme Russell and the offense, so they're the last team people should want to see in the playoffs..........emotional revenge aside.
Because taking on a greater challenge makes you better. The team that actually wins the Super Bowl usually isn't the one that skated by barely beating the easiest teams.