good game!

SF49r

Reaction score
*insert dancing panda*

game is probably over now 2 minute warning and we can't stop shit but good game at least we got a somewhat competitive game to close out this horrible season and im just glad its over. Hopefully we can make this division competitive again if we get a competent GM and HC. I like kelly as an offensive coach but hes just not cutting he cannot adjust to save his life so many games this season we get a nice lead and blow it because he turns conservative as hell.

Also please beat Dallas there fans are just unbearable

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind remarks but reality is the Seahwks played poorly.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":18m46u6h said:
*insert dancing panda*

game is probably over now 2 minute warning and we can't stop shit but good game at least we got a somewhat competitive game to close out this horrible season and im just glad its over. Hopefully we can make this division competitive again if we get a competent GM and HC. I like kelly as an offensive coach but hes just not cutting he cannot adjust to save his life so many games this season we get a nice lead and blow it because he turns conservative as hell.

Also please beat Dallas there fans are just unbearable
Thanks, the Hawks didn't play well though.
As for beating Dallas, not sure we will be around long enough to play them.
That task might be left up to Atlanta, GB, or the Giants, who are all capable of beating Jerruh's kids in little D.

I know how unbearable cowturds fans can be, been dealing with one at work talking about antique trophies for the last
20 years. He's off the charts obnoxious this year, it's going to be glorious when they lose in their 1st playoff game, he may want to call in sick for a month once that happens.

Jville

Reaction score
I certainly enjoyed the game.

All the 49er player injures were too much to over come this season.

I guess Kelly and York are having a "conversation" right about now. So we'll see what comes of that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jville":3jmgxpgm said:
I certainly enjoyed the game.

All the 49er player injures were too much to over come this season.

I guess Kelly and York are having a "conversation" right about now. So we'll see what comes of that.

Jed wants some new Nikes, if Chip ponies up he can stay till they hire a new GM.

rlkats

Reaction score
Even with the hand Chip was dealt, injuries weak roster etc. I still want him gone. And Jed out of the operations of football. Run the business on everything BUT football

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":3s7ayep5 said:
Even with the hand Chip was dealt, injuries weak roster etc. I still want him gone. And Jed out of the operations of football. Run the business on everything BUT football
Yep, Jed is the turd in the Niner's punchbowl. From a rival's standpoint I like his work of late, 8).

From a true 49'er fan standpoint, I feel for ya!

From being a Seattle sports fan for my entire life I can tell you that good and dedicated ownership of a sports team is essential for winning. I've been on the wrong side of that coin most of my sports viewing life.