Patriots are in the AFC Championship Game

Mizak

Reaction score
Get ready for a ugly, I mean UGLY playoff game between Texans and Raiders. Whoever wins plays against the Patriots.....yeah.

Congrats to Patriots for getting to I don't know, their 5th or 6th consecutive trip to the AFC Championship Game. Let's face it, Dolphins are not beating the Steelers. Steelers vs Chiefs might be a good game but the Chiefs got blown out by Pitts early in the year.

Patriots have it SO EASY this year.

If only Carr didn't get injured.

London12

Reaction score
Poor old Oakland, such a shame re Carr.

For us neutrals too, could have been fun.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Mizak":1zcvjj0e said:
Get ready for a ugly, I mean UGLY playoff game between Texans and Raiders. Whoever wins plays against the Patriots.....yeah.

Congrats to Patriots for getting to I don't know, their 5th or 6th consecutive trip to the AFC Championship Game. Let's face it, Dolphins are not beating the Steelers. Steelers vs Chiefs might be a good game but the Chiefs got blown out by Pitts early in the year.

Patriots lost at home to the only good team they faced, and if you listen to the bulk of posts on this board, that team isn't any good either.

Gotta hand it to New England for beating the teams they were supposed to beat, but schedule means soooo much in the NFL. We've seen that year after year after year, and 2016 is really no different. The two teams with the gaudiest records did without ever really being tested.

el capitan

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":26itafap said:
Mizak":26itafap said:

Patriots lost at home to the only good team they faced, and if you listen to the bulk of posts on this board, that team isn't any good either.

Gotta hand it to New England for beating the teams they were supposed to beat, but schedule means soooo much in the NFL. We've seen that year after year after year, and 2016 is really no different. The two teams with the gaudiest records did without ever really being tested.

As far as most teams are concerned I'd probably agree with you but it's kind of hard to bet against the Patriots considering their record over the past 15 years. I think since RW arrived we've had them beat in terms of pure talent but man I wish we had their ruthlessness.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":305n5wem said:
Mizak":305n5wem said:

Going into the season the Pats schedule was ranked 9th on the strength of schedule list. You, Seattle, were ranked tied for 5th. The Cowboys were ranked tied for 27th, the Giants tied for 30th, and Green Bay was ranked 32nd. I don't see where we, NE, need to apologize. We play whoever they put in front of us.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post ... f-schedule