Bruce Arians is already working on moves for 2017 season.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/azbobbymac/status/816035842565107713[/tweet]

drrew

Reaction score
They'll be fighting Denver for Tony Romo.

Ideally (from a Hawks perspective) they miss out on Romo, Cousins comes free, and they pay Cousins $25m+ to come to Arizona.

2_0_6

Reaction score
My predictions:

Washington will not let Cousins leave. They franchised him once, and would likely do it a 2nd time if they cant sign him.

Romo ends up in Houston. Watch Osweiler ball out of his mind this weekend and screw that up. :D

Jay Cutler ends up in Buffalo.

Kaepernick ends up in Chicago.

Tyrod Taylor ends up in Arizona.

Niners draft someone.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":t8cbvy2j said:
My predictions:

Washington will not let Cousins leave. They franchised him once, and would likely do it a 2nd time if they cant sign him.

Romo ends up in Houston. Watch Osweiler ball out of his mind this weekend and screw that up. :D

Jay Cutler ends up in Buffalo.

Kaepernick ends up in Chicago.

Tyrod Taylor ends up in Arizona.

Niners draft someone.

Houston still has to pay Osweiler a ton. They can't afford him and Romo.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Crap I just looked and he is signed through 2020 making a hefty salary. All this time I thought he was a free agent after this season.

If I was a perspective team, there is no way I would take on his $19mil+ per year deal.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Focusing on the Carson Palmer replacement, Palmer will be gone after 2017 or 2018. Ideally a year for the new kid on the bench - probably looking at drafting unless they pick up someone like Glennon (I doubt Tyrod and most other vets are too old)

2_0_6

Reaction score
Cards need to do something to get some weapons around David Johnson. He will be run into the ground in 3 years if the Cards continue with the same workload.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Cards will/ should take Patrick Mahomes to groom under Palmer for a year or two. A very natural progression with similar styles and matches Arians' philosophy.

ringless

Reaction score
If the Cardinals got Romo I'd jump off one of our bridges into one of our many dried up river beds.

I don't understand anyones fascination with the guy or why anyone thinks he has anything to offer. He's 36, its 2017 and the last time he completed a season was 2012. Broke the left collarbone twice in 2015 (broken previously as well), season ended. 1st preseason game in 2016 Compression fracture, and vertebrae injury. Two transverse process fractures (not going to pretend I know what that is) Has had a ruptured disk, all in the last couple seasons. Don't forget the surgeries either.

That doesn't sound promising and in all honesty the guy should consider retirement and what little quality of life he is going to have after football when he becomes idle. He would not make the Cardinals better, because he'd be on the sideline.

The Cardinals had the worst special teams in the league, and finished with a top 5 defense, and top 10 offense yet missed the playoffs. The moves Arians needs to make is get a new special teams coach, long snapper which you guys can relate to, kicker, #2 cb, and of course a younger QB.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
ringless":tlzlgbwe said:
If the Cardinals got Romo I'd jump off one of our bridges into one of our many dried up river beds.

I don't understand anyones fascination with the guy or why anyone thinks he has anything to offer. He's 36, its 2017 and the last time he completed a season was 2012. Broke the left collarbone twice in 2015 (broken previously as well), season ended. 1st preseason game in 2016 Compression fracture, and vertebrae injury. Two transverse process fractures (not going to pretend I know what that is) Has had a ruptured disk, all in the last couple seasons. Don't forget the surgeries either.

That doesn't sound promising and in all honesty the guy should consider retirement and what little quality of life he is going to have after football when he becomes idle. He would not make the Cardinals better, because he'd be on the sideline.

The Cardinals had the worst special teams in the league, and finished with a top 5 defense, and top 10 offense yet missed the playoffs. The moves Arians needs to make is get a new special teams coach, long snapper which you guys can relate to, kicker, #2 cb, and of course a younger QB.
Ringless!Good to see you and I agree with your post 100%..One thing I don't get about Romo is that he is owed big money so why would anyone be so stupid to help the Cowpokes out of that dumb deal so they can get stronger and get rid of a old broken down horse.The Cowboys are in salary cap hell so let them wallow in it

chris98251

Reaction score
I see a Romo to New York before the Cards, Arians wants a younger Stud kid to groom, maybe one of the Bills QB's or Glennon.

2_0_6

Reaction score
thegreeninyoureye":1yr3p4hk said:
Cardinals may push for jimmy Garoppolo from the patriots imo.

Knowing how the Patriots screw teams over, Cleveland or Chicago will probably end up giving a haul of picks for him.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ringless":rttxn72v said:

First, hope you are doing well.

Second. I agree with this. He should retire and live that crippled life he is gonna have coming. We all know what some of those injuries do. Ruptured disc is a pain in the whatsie.

Hope you are well and happy.

Fan80

Fade

Reaction score
Arians likes big, strong armed QBs to run his aggressive throw the ball downfield offense. Big Ben, Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer. That will most likely be the profile for his next guy.

If AZ misses on their next QB, Seattle is going to win the division every year going forward for a long time.

The Niners are a mess still. Watching Jed's presser was hilarious, he still hasn't learned a thing, and still thinks he has all the answers. As long as he is the guy at the top. They will continue to reside at the bottom.

Goff is a bust, they traded a lot of future picks as well to get him. History says they will suck for 5 years +, if he doesn't turn it around quick.

AZ is the only potential challenger to SEA, and it is extremely contingent upon them finding a QB.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Arians working on offseason moves?
Are we talking about Dancing with the Stars?
All or Notta redux?
Double Or Nuffin?