Crabtree sucks...

Lithium

Reaction score
He's pretty good. Had a bad game though

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He's a good player. I got no problem with Crabtree. That ship has sailed. It's pretty obvious that Kaep was holding him back in SF, because he had two consecutive good seasons in Oakland.

Rat

Reaction score
He was the guy I wanted over Curry in 09. Hasn't been the star I thought he'd be, but he's way the hell better than Curry.

I guess both were/would have been better picks for us than Mark Sanchez. How long would THAT have set the franchise back? At least Curry played an easily replaceable position. Russ might have been on another team before we realized that Sanchez isn't an NFL starter.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":1yrqyr8h said:
Just wanted to state that for the record...his "injury" at the end of the game was BULLS**T. Del Rio wants him on a pike...
Are you suggesting he was just yanking his chain?

evergreen

Reaction score
Rat":dwprva0g said:
He was the guy I wanted over Curry in 09. Hasn't been the star I thought he'd be, but he's way the hell better than Curry.

I guess both were/would have been better picks for us than Mark Sanchez. How long would THAT have set the franchise back? At least Curry played an easily replaceable position. Russ might have been on another team before we realized that Sanchez isn't an NFL starter.
Wasn't it him or Sanchez? Then KC passed on Curry so we took the next Lawrence Taylor...

Rat

Reaction score
evergreen":mo03q1t0 said:
Rat":mo03q1t0 said:

Wasn't it him or Sanchez? Then KC passed on Curry so we took the next Lawrence Taylor...

I don't know if Crabtree was even considered. I haven't heard any stories from what went on behind the scenes, but Crabtree was my guy. I'm not going to lie and pretend I saw Curry flopping, hardly anyone did, but I thought Crabtree was special and didn't like the idea of using such a high pick on a LB who doesn't rush the passer. Heck, I even thought the Broncos screwed up bad taking Von Miller #2 a few years later, and he has always been a pass-rush demon. Shows what I know, I guess.

NINEster

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":woetk22k said:
He's a good player. I got no problem with Crabtree. That ship has sailed. It's pretty obvious that Kaep was holding him back in SF, because he had two consecutive good seasons in Oakland.

Not those first two seasons...