Las Vegas Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

replicant

Reaction score
I think this would be a win for everyone except Raider fans in Oakland.
When planning a road trip to see your favorite team, who wouldn't want to combine it with visiting Vegas?

OP
OP
Sox-n-Hawks

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
It ALMOST makes a guy wish the Hawks were still in the AFC west. What's almost as good as a game at the CLINK? A game in Vegas.

replicant

Reaction score
I think in the past, the NFL ruled out Vegas because of it's close proximity to a gambling mecca, fearing players might be enticed by the mob to "fix" games. I don't think that's a concern anymore.

HawkGA

Reaction score
replicant":21dgfnx4 said:
I think in the past, the NFL ruled out Vegas because of it's close proximity to a gambling mecca, fearing players might be enticed by the mob to "fix" games. I don't think that's a concern anymore.

Because the refs already do it?

replicant

Reaction score
HawkGA":2w1yql00 said:
replicant":2w1yql00 said:

Easy, I've got a distant relative who's an NFL official. Come to think of it, he just bought a place on the French Riviera and his only other job is working in a warehouse....Hmmmm

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Raiders had no choice after stl and now sd moving to LA. Gonna be lots of money in vegas for them. NHL also starting a team there as well. Just makes you wonder though if they will have a strong fan base or not.

Largent80

Reaction score
HawkGA":1xnj0x9r said:
replicant":1xnj0x9r said:

:lol: ....well yeah. They are "regular Joes" that could use a few extra ducats.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Lived in Vegas once. One thing that was common place was people from LA often took weekend trips to LV. Not all fly either. LA Raider fans should be stoked as well as Las Vegas. Like someone said, only downer is for Oakland fans.

Largent80

Reaction score
I could care less about the Raiders. But I do care about their mouthbreathing fans because I hate for teams to move and that would be twice for them.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.