I'm rooting for the Chiefs. You?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I really don't give a shit after numb-nuts "who?" f'd us up against Atlanta, but out of the teams left, I'd like to see the Chiefs do it. I've always kinda liked 'em. If it's Dallas/New England in the SB, I'll record it and fast-forward later for the commercials. I WILL NOT.... Watch the game... I'll go see a movie or something.

James in PA

Reaction score
Yea, my order of preference is now KC, then Atlanta, then Green Bay. Would be absolutely sickening to see Pitt, NE, or Dallas win it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rat

Reaction score
Not really crazy about anyone left, but I guess I'm pulling for the Cowboys, followed by the Steelers, Falcons, then the Chiefs. I'll be at least somewhat content with any champion that isn't the Patriots.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chiefs would be my choice.

Except that I live in the middle of a bunch of "one star " fans, I'd be ok with Dallas winning.
Dallas has played well and that can't be denied.

I'll puke if GB wins it, and screw the Falcons because, well because it's to soon.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Chiefs for me. It would have been Atlanta w/Quinn but their idiot fans ruined that. Not that it matters, but I'll never root for them again.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The order of team I don't want winning the SB.....

*allas
Stealers
Shady Brady's
Green Bay
Atlanta
KC

GO Chiefs!

mikeak

Reaction score
From a Seahawks drafting standpoint don't we want the lowest ranked teams coming into playoffs to win?

That way we get a better ranking

Example - GB vs Dallas

Dallas wins, we had better record than GB so they get the better draft spot.

Reversed - GB wins, Dallas has the better record. We get better draft spot

If so GB win & Pittsburgh we end 6 spots from last (26). Opposite and we would be 4 from last. 28th

MrThortan

Reaction score
Chiefs are respectable and I seem to want to like them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1djq5a16 said:
I'd rather see Atlanta win it.

Me too.

Part of the reason the Hawks lost to Atlanta, is they are actually a pretty good football team. I think you would've probably beat Dallas or GB.

Atlanta fans from Atlanta get a pretty bad rap, probably deserved. But, for me - the last game Jeff Fisher coached for the Rams was v Atlanta (my mom came to the game with me) and I was by Atlanta fans who live in LA. They were super sweet and nice.

That was a great game as a Rams fan because of the results the next morning. Atlanta also played well. Of all the NFC teams left after today, they seem the most deserving to me.

ptisme

Reaction score
RedAlice":1po4sp5e said:
RolandDeschain":1po4sp5e said:
I'd rather see Atlanta win it.

Me too.

Part of the reason the Hawks lost to Atlanta, is they are actually a pretty good football team. I think you would've probably beat Dallas or GB.

Atlanta fans from Atlanta get a pretty bad rap, probably deserved. But, for me - the last game Jeff Fisher coached for the Rams was v Atlanta (my mom came to the game with me) and I was by Atlanta fans who live in LA. They were super sweet and nice.

That was a great game as a Rams fan because of the results the next morning. Atlanta also played well. Of all the NFC teams left after today, they seem the most deserving to me.
The Seahawks team I saw last night would not have beaten Dallas or Green Bay.... I predict Dallas will be in the SB against NE....

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't know if I agree.

The Pats team I watched today probably woulda lost to anyone else except Osweiller's Houston.

Atlanta played good. I don't think GB or Dallas is playing to their level.

ptisme

Reaction score
RedAlice":17aceeyl said:
I don't know if I agree.

The Pats team I watched today probably woulda lost to anyone else except Osweiller's Houston.

Atlanta played good. I don't think GB or Dallas is playing to their level.
Green Bay will have the same problem against Atlanta that they will have today against Dallas: They have no defense... Dallas has a shot against Atlanta because of their running game and their secondary isn't near as bad as the Packers(who lost most of their secondary to injury)..

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't think GB gets to face Atlanta. Not only for the injuries you mentioned, but Jordy is out as well.

I know Rodgers is on a roll, but he's not all that.

Atlanta v Dallas is a good match-up, but I think Atlanta is playing more complete.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
As much as I can't stand the Cowboys organization... I am always going to root for the last Rookie Standing. It's been amazing to see Dak and Elliott explode in their rookie seasons. That being said, anything that keeps another Lombardi out of the Steelers trophy case will make me happy.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I would like to see the Chiefs vs. Atlanta with an Atlanta win.

Next, a Chiefs or Dallas win.

I am partial to teams who haven't made the Super Bowl trip in a while (except for us of course).

Last, ANYBODY but the Pittsburgh. I can't stand Big Ben.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":20gac4od said:
I would like to see the Chiefs vs. Atlanta with an Atlanta win.

That would be my ideal too. I like Reid and I like the Chiefs; but I would really like to see Matt Ryan take his team to the Superbowl and win it all - he is playing fantastic right now.