Pats, Steelers, Packers and Falcons

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Anyone want to throw up in their mouth knowing apart from Atlanta (if you dont hate them)....The Pats, Steelers or Packers will hoist the superbowl trophy

mikeak

Reaction score
I just placed two bets

1) Atlanta to win - 290
2) GB to win - 435

I don't see he AFC winning this so with Atlanta it is small win and with GB it doubles the money....

253hawk

Reaction score
My NFL viewing is done for the year, apart from the skills competitions for the pro bowl which might be kind of fun. I guess I don't really have a problem with Atlanta winning, other than their fanbase being an insufferable bag of Dick's Burgers that were more obsessed with trashing Seattle for some reason than they were about celebrating their own victory. Maybe they'll finally shut up about the stupid DPI which amounted to absolutely nothing now. Packers fans have been just as bad lately and I don't mind them either, but Aaron Rodgers is a whiney douche and I can't stand his dumb goober face.

The AFC can go to hell with their zero-parity conference. 13/14 seasons it'll have been Brady, Ben, or Manning in the SB. Yawn. At least Manning didn't cheat or rape anyone though.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Patriots vs Steelers. Do we get a 3rd option for AFC winner, cause I hate them both equally. Will definitely be rooting for NFC winner in SB.

Chapow

Reaction score
253hawk":2n6dsdi3 said:
My NFL viewing is done for the year, apart from the skills competitions for the pro bowl which might be kind of fun. I guess I don't really have a problem with Atlanta winning, other than their fanbase being an insufferable bag of Dick's Burgers that were more obsessed with trashing Seattle for some reason than they were about celebrating their own victory. Maybe they'll finally shut up about the stupid DPI which amounted to absolutely nothing now. Packers fans have been just as bad lately and I don't mind them either, but Aaron Rodgers is a whiney douche and I can't stand his dumb goober face.

The AFC can go to hell with their zero-parity conference. 13/14 seasons it'll have been Brady, Ben, or Manning in the SB. Yawn. At least Manning didn't cheat or rape anyone though.

Pretty lame to judge an entire fanbase on the behavior of what? Half a dozen sad, lonely trolls? Hell, was it even half a dozen? Sure, they were pretty vocal and pretty relentless, but it was only few. I saw probably as many gracious, respectful Falcons fans as I saw assholes.

Every single fanbase has it's bad apples, Seahawks included.

I, for one, will be rooting for the Falcons to win it all this year from here on out.

253hawk

Reaction score
Not just here, but on all sorts of forums and social media sites. Here was probably the tamest of all and more trollish than anything.

Chapow

Reaction score
Our fanbase is no better in my opinion.

James in PA

Reaction score
My order of preference is:
1) Atlanta (by far)
2) Green Bay - not a very likable team, but compared to the 2 AFC teams I'd be rooting my ass of for them if they make it.
3) Pats - does this really need any explanation?
4) Stealers - again no explanation needed. XL was enough, but throw in the local mullet heads around here ALWAYS bringing up "6 rings." A 7th would just be pure hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Won't watch a down of any of it moving forward until next year. This league and its endless drama, the "storylines", the money, the way the packaging of all that does (or does not) effect the outcomes.... it's just... too much.

I am however happy for Falcons fans, at least the ones I saw partying on teevee. It'd be cool for them to get their moment -- there's a bit of an '05 Seahawks vibe with them.

Online dipshit Atlanta fans are beneath contempt.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":247avh7y said:
I just placed two bets

1) Atlanta to win - 290
2) GB to win - 435

I don't see he AFC winning this so with Atlanta it is small win and with GB it doubles the money....
I like your style, but you're not buying into the Pats?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Yep. There is not a single team left that I can root for. I would have had no problem rooting for Quinn and the Falcons until their douchebag fans showed up here and showed me their true colors. I don't know if I'll even watch the remaining games, including the SB. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
What's gross is it's probably going to be the Steelers. I could even stomach the Packers, who I have hated since the 90s when they stole Holmgren, and then proceeded to steal the 49ers lunch. But Pittsburgh? Yuck. Just yuck. God no. Please.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2y6n8x33 said:
Yep. There is not a single team left that I can root for. I would have had no problem rooting for Quinn and the Falcons until their douchebag fans showed up here and showed me their true colors. I don't know if I'll even watch the remaining games, including the SB. :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

If you talk to fans of the other teams like you did to me it's no surprise they respond with douchebaggery.

I have no problems giving it right back to people... and you sir... deserved it.

kobebryant

Reaction score
In order of preference

1)Falcons - DQ, their stars are all first class and likeable, they've never won a SB, DQ earned even more respect from me for not adding on another TD when the dline went after their oline on the kneeldowns (I'm not so sure I'd be so gracious in victory).

2)Packers - Rodgers is a joy to watch and pissess excellence. I don't believe that Pep has a SB yet, so it would be cool to see him get one.

3)Patriots - 5 Super Bowls for Brady would be amazing; though they aren't as fun without Gronk.

4) Getting hit by a truck.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would prefer the Pats over the Stealers and the Falcons over the Packers. So presumably it will be Stealers versus Packers.