Nightmare AFCCG...

Sign37now

Reaction score
Jesus..the two AFC teams I absolutely loathe.. It is unwatchable... :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

James in PA

Reaction score
Truly disgusting. So sick of these 2 annoying as hell franchises. Go DQ & Atlanta! If not, ok, go Pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James in PA

Reaction score
Josea16":8dj58993 said:
Go Atlanta? :pukeface:
Of the 4 remaining choices, yes, Atlanta. Not even close really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foghawk

Reaction score
I believe NFLN was saying this could be Brady's 7th SB appearance. That's crazy.

Josea16

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2s7hnl1u said:
I'm rooting for a meteor strike.
Don't be mad. We gave them Quinn. Seriously what hell did you expect? The man copies Pete's blueprint and is at the start of his career and understands the NFL is basically the CFL-11 on a smaller field with another down. Mark Cuban nailed it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Josea16":hsskivzy said:
RolandDeschain":hsskivzy said:
Don't be mad. We gave them Quinn. Seriously what hell did you expect? The man copies Pete's blueprint and is at the start of career and understands the NFL is basically the CFL-11 on a smaller field with another down. Mark Cuban nailed it.
Huh? This is a thread about the AFCCG...We gave Quinn to Atlanta...I want the Falcons to win it all at this point, and I want a METEOR to strike the AFCCG...

Josea16

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lnf79z9 said:
Josea16":3lnf79z9 said:
RolandDeschain":3lnf79z9 said:
Don't be mad. We gave them Quinn. Seriously what hell did you expect? The man copies Pete's blueprint and is at the start of career and understands the NFL is basically the CFL-11 on a smaller field with another down. Mark Cuban nailed it.
Huh? This is a thread about the AFCCG...We gave Quinn to Atlanta...I want the Falcons to win it all at this point, and I want a METEOR to strike the AFCCG...
My bad. Carry on.