Votes: 10 12.0%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters

Wizofwest

Reaction score
This is really about as bad of a final 4 that a Seahawks fan could wish for. If Atlanta is not there I may not watch the SuperBowl.

Atlanta - Come on Dan, bring it home!
Green Bay - I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
New England - I think I've been poisoned.
Pittsburgh - This is the worst of all dreams. How did they cheat to win this time?

Foghawk

Reaction score
The choices we have here leave little to be desired for me, was really hoping KC would make it to the big dance. Now, I have no choice but to pull for the Falcons. Before last week I would have been a bit more enthusiastic about it, but a few of their fans rubbed the shine off. But there is no way I want to see Pitt, GB, or NE hoisting the Lombardi :?

Optimus25

Reaction score
I'll take pitt over Brady. The Steelers and xl was over a decade ago, and the Wilson era heals many wounds.

Brady and Edelman can, well, on to the shack!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I want Atlanta to win, but think Green Bay is going to be your champion

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3ibqtjoc said:
I want Atlanta to win, but think Green Bay is going to be your champion

I agree with basically everything thats been posted in this thread.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If the falcons are not in it...I may go watch the Wizard of Oz on dvd or go back into hibernation with my computer and diablo 2.

dbmack

Reaction score
I will watch the Super Bowl just like I've watched the last 50 of them. I usually root for the NFC but there have been a few years I haven't. Atlanta is my first choice of the ones we're stuck with but I'm not really enthused by them either. Some of their fans here were awful. I'll probably go with GB if they beat Atlanta.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Optimus25":1tj08uzt said:
I'll take pitt over Brady. The Steelers and xl was over a decade ago, and the Wilson era heals many wounds.

Brady and Edelman can, well, on to the shack!

This

Ive cooled on the Steelers hate for a while. They have had their share of horrible luck with injuries and honestly the refs are way more in the tank for say the Packers then the Steelers.

Having a superbowl win a few years back really helps ease the sting of our first superbowl loss to them 10 or so years ago.

As much as you hate the Steelers you guys really want to see the spoiled pats fans see Brady in a 7th superbowl. How rediculous is that....in what...16 years the Pats will of been in 7 Superbowls...thats almost every other year in the superbowl. Most spoiled fans on planet earth since 2000

And the Packers...oh ya having Favre and Rodgers since 92 really stings. Man how rough it must be to have two back to back top 10 ALL TIME HOF QBs for almost 25 years.

If its Pats vs Packers its not the superbowl its the spoiledfanbowl

kobebryant

Reaction score
Whoever wins the NFC.

Atlanta - because of DQ, they've never won one, their core stars all seem to be first class, and DQ earned a little extra respect for not adding on another TD when the Hawks dline was going at their oline during the kneel downs.

Green Bay - Rodgers is an absolute joy to watch and feels like someone who should have more than one ring.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
kobebryant":7qlbwsy4 said:
Whoever wins the NFC.

Atlanta - because of DQ, they've never won one, their core stars all seem to be first class, and DQ earned a little extra respect for not adding on another TD when the Hawks dline was going at their oline during the kneel downs.

Green Bay - Rodgers is an absolute joy to watch and feels like someone who should have more than one ring.

To your GB quote

Because "The Packers" are an average team propped up by Rodgers and ref favortism. They would be lucky to have some 7-9 BS without Rodgers with the talent around him. Also Mccarthy and Capers have to be two of the most overrated coaches in the entire NFL

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be rooting against the Steelers the whole way, so they'll win it all probably. Other than that I just hope we get 3 really good football games. I doubt the Falcons have the mettle to take it all.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
After we lost I was pulling for the Chiefs. That didnt work out. I guess now i'll root for New England. I like excellence.

kobebryant

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3utfmqzu said:
After we lost I was pulling for the Chiefs. That didnt work out. I guess now i'll root for New England. I like excellence.

I do too. And for the most part I lean towards liking the Pats; but regardless of their record I'm not sure this version of the Patriots is an example of excellence. Feels more like the best of a thin field this year.

Josea16

Reaction score
1. Atlanta
2. A meteor strike in Houston
3. Given Houston is a huge city with an extensive underground like Paris......WWlll with all the trimmings. I have no love for Atlanta or Dan Quinn both are obstacles in the way of Seattle Seahawk success end of story.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If it's GB vs. either NE or PIT, I'm seriously considering watching a replay of Super Bowl 48 while the live Super Bowl is on. I probably won't have the gumption to actually do that, but it's tempting.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":2zoce349 said:
This year? The Commercials.
Based on the record of commercials last year (I'd say they went 6-10 at best), I'm not expecting them to put up much of a fight...or provide that much entertainment.