New England - Pittsburgh

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Seen this being trended around lately. [urltargetblank]http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/19/14301846/earl-thomas-patriots-playoffs-schedule-bad-quarterbacks[/urltargetblank]

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Lets see, how to choose, how to choose. Apparent Rapist or Great White Hope? Such an embarrassment of riches from which to select. I shall vote with my remote...

JimmyG

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":8cijm44i said:
Seen this being trended around lately. [urltargetblank]http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/19/14301846/earl-thomas-patriots-playoffs-schedule-bad-quarterbacks[/urltargetblank]
I agree that the Patriots had a weak schedule, but Earl Thomas is throwing stones from a glass house considering no one in our division was over .500 this year.

The Rams only won 4 games, the Niners won 2, and the Cardinals won 7. Kaepernick/Gabbert were trash, Goff/Keenum were a steaming pile of shit, and Carson Palmer looked like a decrepit old man.

The last few years the West has been pretty strong, with pretty good Niners/Cardinals teams, but this year it was a joke so Thomas's criticism seems misguided to me. Overall, strength of schedule was pretty comparable between Seattle/New England.

Maulbert

Reaction score
You want to know something disgusting?

Out of the last 28 AFC Championship appearances (dating to the 2003 NFL Season), 25 of the berths have been held by New England, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Denver, or Baltimore. The other 3 are the Chargers from 2007 and the Jets in 2009 and 2010. The AFC has gotten so boring.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think it will be an excellent game. Taking the Patriots in a close one

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I think Atlanta is going to smoke either of these 2 legacy turds. The only chance the AFC winner has is an XL* like performance by the zebras.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I agree that the falcons look like heavy favorites but both NE and Pitt are well coached so the game will be close. The coaching staff will adjust and prepare well

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NJlargent":3mret7f7 said:
I agree that the falcons look like heavy favorites but both NE and Pitt are well coached so the game will be close. The coaching staff will adjust and prepare well
I think it's going to be almost a XLVIII like result. I'm thinking 40-17 Atlanta, with the AFC team scoring some garbage time points.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3u1k7yzu said:
NJlargent":3u1k7yzu said:
I think it's going to be almost a XLVIII like result. I'm thinking 40-17 Atlanta, with the AFC team scoring some garbage time points.

I could see a blowout too yes. The problem is the three quarterbacks that are left have handed us perhaps our three most painful losses so it's hard to root for any of them.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
NJlargent":1ioyj4ma said:

Yeah they can prep and plan all they want against Matt Ryan.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2bjxorfn said:
No way. Want to wager on it? I will wager that the final score is within single-digit points. (Nine or fewer between the winner and the loser.)

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Like them or not, how can you not respect the Pats. Brady will probably go down as the greatest ever. They are going to dominate the Falcons.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2cshp7cy said:
Sports Hernia":2cshp7cy said:
No way. Want to wager on it? I will wager that the final score is within single-digit points. (Nine or fewer between the winner and the loser.)
Wagering is not allowed on .net. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":35j46kdb said:
Like them or not, how can you not respect the Pats. Brady will probably go down as the greatest ever. They are going to dominate the Falcons.
Nope. :)

Latest posts