Dan Quinn

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Love the guy. Amazing coach. It's no surprise the Seattle D was what it was in 2013 and 2014. The man motivates his players.

Proof?

[youtube]gqo_pFYWelQ[/youtube]

Now look at our previous coach...

[youtube]qZTl-VlAg3Q[/youtube]

'Nuff said.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Congrats to coach Quinn and the Falcons, now go beat the Stealers or Cheatriots in 51!

#Quinning

seahawksny

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2s3uvivw said:
Love the guy. Amazing coach. It's no surprise the Seattle D was what it was in 2013 and 2014. The man motivates his players.

Proof?

'Nuff said.

Not even close.
Quinn has done a fine job.
I think u can beat pats in bowl. Really hoping you do.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If Atlanta wins the Super Bowl, I'm the sole winner in a 30-person playoff bracket with a bunch of former coworkers. ($300 payout, only $10 buy-ins, unfortunately.)

So, that's another reason for me to root for Atlanta. :)

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
seahawksny":2gptf7te said:
Not even close.
Quinn has done a fine job.
I think u can beat pats in bowl. Really hoping you do.

I think we can.

C2Y LaxUcAA0LuF

The best QB he faced up till Ben today was RW... and he lost that game.

Not that this matters... but in case anyone is wondering I am looking forward to this matchup. Pressure Brady like they did Rodgers today... and we win.

I've already been to the Patriots board and one of their fans made this comment...

No clue how the Pats will contain them. Go man to man and their RB's will torch our LB's. Go zone to stop that and Jones and Sanu will have field days. Going to have to be a shoot out and the defense is going to have to put Ryan on his ass. This one is going to be very tough, though. It's a bad match-up for the Pats defense.

I'm pumped.

If the Falcons are gonna win the Super Bowl there's no other QB I'd rather beat than Brady.

#RISEUP

kobebryant

Reaction score
DQ feels like Pete, but with a bit more tough guy to him.

Atlanta isn't going anywhere after this run either. Everyone is going to want to play for Quinn - players coach, brand new stadium, Atlanta is easy to get guys to come as its a popular home for NFL players (like LA, Miami, Dallas); that D is only getting better - two offseasons with Quinn has already brought Beasley, Jarrett, Jones, Campbell, Neal, Poole and Collins.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
kobebryant":1grvh9j6 said:

Atlanta isn't going anywhere after this run either. Everyone is going to want to play for Quinn - players coach, brand new stadium, Atlanta is easy to get guys to come as its a popular home for NFL players (like LA, Miami, Dallas); that D is only getting better - two offseasons with Quinn has already brought Beasley, Jarrett, Jones, Campbell, Neal, Poole and Collins.

Yeah it's exciting.

I've been an Atlanta fan for 35 years... and we've never had an amazing defense.

It's coming...

Rob12

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":22reunrl said:
kobebryant":22reunrl said:

Yeah it's exciting.

I've been an Atlanta fan for 35 years... and we've never had an amazing defense.

It's coming...

35 years... I'm happy for you, man. Now go Quinn that Super Bowl.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Rob12":961ix6pk said:
35 years... I'm happy for you, man. Now go Quinn that Super Bowl.

Appreciate that man. I was in tears earlier... LOL No shame either.

It just feels like a year of destiny... and all that's left is Brady standing in the way.

Fully confident Quinn dials up a gameplan that brings the Lombardi home to Atlanta.

#QUINNING

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":rg9hh6dv said:
Quinn might have picked it from Pete. Sounds just like Pete in that post victory speech.

[youtube]GjvnhMFsIc4[/youtube]

How could you not want to play for this guy?

I'm hoping Atlanta and Seattle have many years of competing for Super Bowls.

More props to Quinn...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... liber-unit

Beasley "We kept believing in what Coach Quinn was preaching"

Freeney "Coach Quinn does an amazing job keeping guys focused"

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2k7rfn37 said:

Proof?

'Nuff said.
Part of it is his motivation. The other part is his scheme allows players to just react, rather than think too much.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3chzjutb said:
Part of it is his motivation. The other part is his scheme allows players to just react, rather than think too much.

Yeah good points. Just watched the Packers post-game presser...

"Yeah it's a good defense. They play a simple scheme and they run it really well." ~ Aaron Rodgers

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":278p1h7j said:
"Yeah it's a good defense. They play a simple scheme and they run it really well." ~ Aaron Rodgers

Get used to this. We have been hearing similar quotes for about 4-5 years now, and it's not a bad thing.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":2qd7413d said:
FalconsFanNW":2qd7413d said:

Get used to this. We have been hearing similar quotes for about 4-5 years now, and it's not a bad thing.
No it isn't. In fact in today's NFL it's a good thing. The 49ers defense was awful in part due to a complicated scheme that required the dline to read the oline, and then the linebackers to make reads based on what the dlinemen made, and the result was two players in the same hole way too often.

Rex Ryan ran the same scheme and was forced to simplify it too, but then his brother came along and ruined it, and both got fired. The days of complex defenses being the best are gone. Unless the team is stacked with experienced veterans, it's just not a good idea.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
2013-2014 and now 2016, Dan Quinn has been in 3 SBs in the last 4 years. That's a great record. Patriots are going to their 2nd SB within 4 years as well. Either Tom Brady gets his 5th ring to have the most SB wins, or Atlanta will finally have their first SB win. It's going to be a great game. I hope the Falcons win, because Ravens, Seahawks, and now another bird to get a win within the last 10 years.