Robert Kraft Accepting The Trophy.....

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What was wrong with him? I think he's either sick or drunk. Slurred his words. When Nantz went in for the handshake afterwards, Kraft tried to hand him back the trophy. Look at Bill's face after haha.

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/22/14354 ... ampionship

Here is a less good version, but embedded.

[youtube]1ELL5xsL__0[/youtube]

irocdave

Reaction score
I think he has Alzheimer's, thought I heard that awhile back. His time as owner is short.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I think he was drunk. If he actually is sick, then I am very sorry. But nothing I've read on the web suggests that he is sick or has an illness. Before he even gets the trophy handed to him, he looks a bit loaded. Perhaps too many celebratory drinks in the private box with the Pats pretty much having the game sealed up by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

I still love the look on Belichick's face near the end of the video haha.

253hawk

Reaction score
He sounded exactly like that drunk uncle who comes over for a family party when you were a kid and stumbles into your room at 1 AM, sits on your bed, and then proceeds to ramble on about life and how things are in the world, one slow word after another.

And good god man, you're a billionaire. Quit wearing that stupid Lumberg blue shirt with the white collar and cuffs every single day.