Atlanta - New England * SB LI game thread *

Largent80

Reaction score
The game Thread.

Who ya' got?

I would suspect the majority of people here to take Atlanta.

Me included, although I could really care less......

Crizilla

Reaction score
i don't really care either. It's time to start seriously considering Brady as the best. Spygate, Deflategate don't tamper with his legacy as much as the butt hurt media says it does. The guy performs. Gets stuff done. Simple as that. Probably won't be a better game than SB48 but I hope it's a good game thats all

A

Anonymous

Falconians for muah.

I want Dan to rob Brady of the trophy.

Quinn, for the win.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Crizilla":3soyuj4b said:
i don't really care either. It's time to start seriously considering Brady as the best. Spygate, Deflategate don't tamper with his legacy as much as the butt hurt media says it does. The guy performs. Gets stuff done. Simple as that. Probably won't be a better game than SB48 but I hope it's a good game thats all

Agreed. I think when he retires, he will go down as the greatest ever. Got to think he wins at least one more ring, which would give him five, one more than Montana. Add in the fact that he never really had a great WR. His best WR wasRandy Moss, but after that it is a bunch of other guys. I know a lot of people don't like him, but people don't like him because he is so good. I actually really enjoy watching him play.

Deflategate and Spygate gives fans who don't like him reason to not like him, but in the end I don't think it hurts his legacy much. Brady would have beaten the Colts in that "deflate gate" game if the ball had no air in it. And as far as I know, Spygate didn't really have anything to do with Brady.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the NFC.

Expecting the AFC to win.
a2dd2e736c0cf3879be33a733de908ee.jpg

mistaowen

Reaction score
If I were putting money down I would have to say the Pats, their road has been easy for sure but they're playing some good football.

That said, pulling for the Falcons to get their first trophy. No problem seeing Dan Quinn be successful for what he did in Seattle.

onepicknick

Reaction score
Yep Brady and Bill hard to bet against them. If Dan doesn't try and out coach Bill like Pete did he might have a chance.

The Pats are the best legacy of all time to do what they have accomplished during this era of football was suppose to be impossible the only way of slowing them down is cut their salary cap in half and I'm not sure that would do it.

Mizak

Reaction score
Falcons are not the New York Giants. Patriots got this in the bag.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
26 seconds left in the game, one timeout left, Falcons down by four. They appear to run a slant targeting JJ (5/11 in the Red Zone), but in reality throw it to either a wide open Freeman (12/17) coming out of the backfield, or a wide open Sanu (10/15) on the fade.

Brady stuffed on the ensuing drive

Go Falcons, win one for the NFC Birds

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Not rooting for the Pats, but I hope the Falcons lose.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":rp6m9n5c said:
I'm rooting for New England.
Why? Honestly, the only real reason I can think of to root for them is jealousy/bitterness because they beat us.

A franchise that has never won a Lombardi, no players worthy of being hated, former DC of the Seahawks that was great for us while he was here leading the team, against "the rich getting richer" and with cheating accusations at every turn.

Hell, if we had ignored concussion protocol with our players the way the Patriots did with theirs in the Super Bowl, we'd have won it. For the record, I do not hate the Patriots because they're successful, that's just an easy out to accuse people of.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1r1rt9zg said:
JSeahawks":1r1rt9zg said:
I'm rooting for New England.
Why? Honestly, the only real reason I can think of to root for them is jealousy/bitterness because they beat us.

A franchise that has never won a Lombardi, no players worthy of being hated, former DC of the Seahawks that was great for us while he was here leading the team, against "the rich getting richer" and with cheating accusations at every turn.

Hell, if we had ignored concussion protocol with our players the way the Patriots did with theirs in the Super Bowl, we'd have won it. For the record, I do not hate the Patriots because they're successful, that's just an easy out to accuse people of.

I like Brady, I like that Belicheck doesnt give a sh** about what anybody thinks of them. They have Patrick Chung who's one of my favorite ex-Ducks, as well as ex-Duck Laggertte Blount. That along with the fact that I think the Falcons are just incredibly boring, especially off the field. Plus, if the Patriots win another one its no big deal, they've already got a bunch. But if the Falcons win one they then draw equal with us.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1fri3sq9 said:
Blount being a former Duck overrides him doing crap like this? Wow.

Lze1jvuvntqcjx0rkzkc

I love stuff like that. Its what makes sports entertaining. Its no different then Sherman's "You mad bro?". I would bet that Marshawn laughed about it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JSeahawks":105sbuxg said:
I love stuff like that. Its what makes sports entertaining. Its no different then Sherman's "You mad bro?". I would bet that Marshawn laughed about it.
No, it's not the same thing as "you mad bro" whatsoever. Sherman still gives Brady tons of credit for being a fantastic QB. Blount calling Marshawn a bitch, making fun of him and his abilities, is something else entirely; particularly when one considers that Blount isn't anything special for RBs.

I guess I should know better than to discuss anything Ducks-related with you, lol.