bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/828190845186797568[/tweet]

IndyHawk

Reaction score
bigskydoc":1eljq6ni said:
Just heard this on NFL radio. Supposedly, he will try to play
All I've heard is that he is tough and will play..The plate below the fracture which is from a previous break is helping him with using that leg.I don't know how but if he cannot hurt himself worse by playing then good for him

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2lah9nw6 said:
bigskydoc":2lah9nw6 said:
Just heard this on NFL radio. Supposedly, he will try to play
All I've heard is that he is tough and will play..The plate below the fracture which is from a previous break is helping him with using that leg.I don't know how but if he cannot hurt himself worse by playing then good for him

The man didn't play 7 years with the Browns to join the Falcons and play a huge part in their run to the Super Bowl just to turn around and miss the game.

Unless his leg falls off he's gonna be out there. :mrgreen:

kobebryant

Reaction score
What a stud. Wholly molly I can't even fathom; the man should never have to pay for another drink in the ATL.

To a lesser extent it reminds me of Zach Miller going for 140 yards and a TD in the playoffs in Atlanta with a torn up foot.

Josea16

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":g9rcxsmb said:
Damnit.

BTW, Big, can you fix the spelling in your sig? It's tweaking my grammar OCD. ;)
Finally somebody is on my fire Cable train even if they can't spell Tom. Sorry Ro, I know you have major issues with Bevell but he isn't the real issue Tom Cable and his bulllsit OL and OL philosophy is. He is the reason Pete will be gone after 2018.

It disgusts me that I have a front row seat at the waste of possibly the most talented team in the current NFL. And to make it worse a copycat crap team (Atlanta) will win the Superbowl to add to the insult.