Thank you, Seahawks

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Thank you for punching Denver in the mouth and winning the Super Bowl. I waited 36 seasons for that.

I can't imagine the suffering of the Falcons fan base right now. The arrogant turds that were in our forum before the game against us deserve to wallow, but I know a few really good friends who are dying right now.

It reminded me to be thankful we got it done. Yeah, losing to the Pats crushed...but at least we won one.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
They probably feel a lot like we did after the stealers debacle. Except it wasn't a choke job, it was Grand Theft Superbowl.

RedAlice

Reaction score
GeekHawk":3h5llpfp said:
They probably feel a lot like we did after the stealers debacle. Except it wasn't a choke job, it was Grand Theft Superbowl.

Why wouldn't they more closely feel like you did after you lost the SB to the same team they did?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1koq56e2 said:
GeekHawk":1koq56e2 said:

Why wouldn't they more closely feel like you did after you lost the SB to the same team they did?

Because Grand Theft Superbowl was our first appearance.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
GeekHawk":lma1hdhm said:
RedAlice":lma1hdhm said:
GeekHawk":lma1hdhm said:

Atlanta has been to two SBs.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":oaahni99 said:
GeekHawk":oaahni99 said:
RedAlice":oaahni99 said:
GeekHawk":oaahni99 said:

Atlanta has been to two SBs.

Ya they ROBBED the NFL of a Broncos vs VIkings matchup in 98

Also robbed the NFL of a Seahawks vs 49ers NFC Championship game but thank God both teams were good enough to get there again in 2013 :D