Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Harbaugh medal comments.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Harbaugh medal comments.
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 pm
  • This is from a podcast Harbaugh did with Kawakami this week:

Harbaugh clashed with the front office, and the deteriorating relationship led to Harbaugh's move to the University of Michigan in 2015. Harbaugh has continued to win at his alma mater, and this week he reminisced on his San Francisco tenure during a podcast chat with Tim Kawakami of The Mercury News.

"I don't think that I was there long enough to be compared with Bill Walsh or Coach Seifert," Harbaugh said. "... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think we did set a record for coaching there the longest under the present ownership. I take pride in that. Maybe there should be an endurance medal, a courage medal for that."

The article title is very misleading, but I found this funny, anyway. It is true he suffered under the York/Baalke chimaera.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000787696/article/jim-harbaugh-i-deserve-medal-for-49ers-coaching-run
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Re: Harbaugh medal comments.
Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:00 pm
  • I know it's a joke, but anyone who lasts that long with Baalke deserves at least a trophy.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:22 pm
  • 5_Golden_Rings wrote:I know it's a joke, but anyone who lasts that long with Baalke deserves at least a trophy.

:lol:

"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:50 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    5_Golden_Rings wrote:I know it's a joke, but anyone who lasts that long with Baalke deserves at least a trophy.

:lol:

Sox-n-Hawks
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information