Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Torrey Smith to be released

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Torrey Smith to be released
Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:50 pm
  • Looks like another Balke pick up is gone. According to Steve Smith and 49erswebzone.com Torrey Smith will be released. The Niners attempted at a trade earlier last year but his 8mil salary was to steep. Not to surprised but who might the Niners have in mind to replace him? We will see.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Re: Torrey Smith to be released
Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:58 pm
  • rlkats wrote:Looks like another Balke pick up is gone. According to Steve Smith and 49erswebzone.com Torrey Smith will be released. The Niners attempted at a trade earlier last year but his 8mil salary was to steep. Not to surprised but who might the Niners have in mind to replace him? We will see.

I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, you're not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:01 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Looks like another Balke pick up is gone. According to Steve Smith and 49erswebzone.com Torrey Smith will be released. The Niners attempted at a trade earlier last year but his 8mil salary was to steep. Not to surprised but who might the Niners have in mind to replace him? We will see.

I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, your not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.

It's gonna be a long season hahaha not that we have a QB that can throw the ball. But hey maybe we will overpay for Cousins.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:04 pm
  • rlkats wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    rlkats wrote:Looks like another Balke pick up is gone. According to Steve Smith and 49erswebzone.com Torrey Smith will be released. The Niners attempted at a trade earlier last year but his 8mil salary was to steep. Not to surprised but who might the Niners have in mind to replace him? We will see.

I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, your not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.

It's gonna be a long season hahaha not that we have a QB that can throw the ball. But hey maybe we will overpay for Cousins.

Unless something changed in the past few days there isnt a QB on the 9er roster yet Kats.
    Kind of weird.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:27 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    rlkats wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

Unless something changed in the past few days there isnt a QB on the 9er roster yet Kats.
    Kind of weird.

I know. I understand take your time but wow. They be slow playin. Lol
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 am
  • rlkats wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    rlkats wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, your not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.

Kind of weird.

I know. I understand take your time but wow. They be slow playin. Lol

It is down to nickels now...pretty soon it will be down to pennies..... :stirthepot:
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:44 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information