Torrey Smith to be released

rlkats

Reaction score
Looks like another Balke pick up is gone. According to Steve Smith and 49erswebzone.com Torrey Smith will be released. The Niners attempted at a trade earlier last year but his 8mil salary was to steep. Not to surprised but who might the Niners have in mind to replace him? We will see.

Maulbert

Reaction score
rlkats":vwrpg0q7 said:
Looks like another Balke pick up is gone. According to Steve Smith and 49erswebzone.com Torrey Smith will be released. The Niners attempted at a trade earlier last year but his 8mil salary was to steep. Not to surprised but who might the Niners have in mind to replace him? We will see.

I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, you're not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Maulbert":2x1z7niz said:
rlkats":2x1z7niz said:

I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, your not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.

It's gonna be a long season hahaha not that we have a QB that can throw the ball. But hey maybe we will overpay for Cousins.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":5i7gtdzl said:
Maulbert":5i7gtdzl said:
rlkats":5i7gtdzl said:

I don't think they have any specific idea to replace him. I think they're going for a basement rebuild. When that happens, your not looking for specific production replacement. You're looking for foundational change.

It's gonna be a long season hahaha not that we have a QB that can throw the ball. But hey maybe we will overpay for Cousins.
Unless something changed in the past few days there isnt a QB on the 9er roster yet Kats.
Kind of weird.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":hr237ku6 said:
rlkats":hr237ku6 said:
Maulbert":hr237ku6 said:
rlkats":hr237ku6 said:

Unless something changed in the past few days there isnt a QB on the 9er roster yet Kats.
Kind of weird.

I know. I understand take your time but wow. They be slow playin. Lol

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rlkats":171m9u9u said:
Sports Hernia":171m9u9u said:
rlkats":171m9u9u said:
Maulbert":171m9u9u said:

Kind of weird.

I know. I understand take your time but wow. They be slow playin. Lol

It is down to nickels now...pretty soon it will be down to pennies..... :stirthepot: