Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Nickell Robey-Coleman

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Just got released by the Bills today. Second highest rated nickel in completions behind Chris Harris Jr. I am hoping that we at least explore the option. Thoughts?
    12th Man Forever
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Nickell Robey-Coleman
Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 am

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:39 am
  • Really nice slot CB.

IMO he's the type of player the Seahawks should go after but probably won't because he doesn't fit their preferred body type.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:27 am
  • Probably too much money, especially with the lane contract last year.
    Click the link, I dare you! You will love it!!!!
    https://youtu.be/RTycAlWhrt8
    Jimjones0384
    NET Veteran

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:40 pm
  • He won't get a sniff from the Hawks. They are high on Elliott and Thorpe, obtained Cox, and are armed with 3 third round choices and will snag a dude there.

PASS.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:52 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:He won't get a sniff from the Hawks. They are high on Elliott and Thorpe, obtained Cox, and are armed with 3 third round choices and will snag a dude there.

PASS.

Thorpe is a free agent, Elliot had very few snaps last year besides special teams, and Shead isn't going to start the year even IF we sign him back. I would hope your not very high on Cox's upside. He is average at best. Lane struggled last year a lot! If you think a 3rd round rookie/rookies can fill the CB 2 slot and nickel then more power to you. I'm not saying we HAVE to go get this guy, but I think our depth at DB is really lacking compared to years past and we should take a look. Thanks for your input. GO HAWKS
    12th Man Forever
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:11 pm
  • 12th Man Forever wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:He won't get a sniff from the Hawks. They are high on Elliott and Thorpe, obtained Cox, and are armed with 3 third round choices and will snag a dude there.

PASS.

Thorpe is a free agent, Elliot had very few snaps last year besides special teams, and Shead isn't going to start the year even IF we sign him back. I would hope your not very high on Cox's upside. He is average at best. Lane struggled last year a lot! If you think a 3rd round rookie/rookies can fill the CB 2 slot and nickel then more power to you. I'm not saying we HAVE to go get this guy, but I think our depth at DB is really lacking compared to years past and we should take a look. Thanks for your input. GO HAWKS

I said...THE HAWKS are high on Elliott and Thorpe. They brought Cox in and like him. Nothing else to say except it doesn't matter what I say. The front office makes the moves.

They are armed with 3 third rounders and if they are to address this position it will be there. BOOK IT.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:29 pm
  • Largent80 wrote:
    12th Man Forever wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:He won't get a sniff from the Hawks. They are high on Elliott and Thorpe, obtained Cox, and are armed with 3 third round choices and will snag a dude there.

PASS.

I said...THE HAWKS are high on Elliott and Thorpe. They brought Cox in and like him. Nothing else to say except it doesn't matter what I say. The front office makes the moves.

They are armed with 3 third rounders and if they are to address this position it will be there. BOOK IT.

I would love to see the information you have that "THE HAWKS" are are SO HIGH on them. Yeah, they can get better and have upside, but are they really "starter" worthy??? I hope they are trust me, but you have no back up to your "quote" they have to get niko on another contract IF they even want him.
    12th Man Forever
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:53 pm
  • You can quit trolling anytime now. A lot of your posts are negative about YOUR opinion. The Hawks have brought in a lot of guys "they liked" in the offseason that they ended up cutting before the 53. They were pretty "high" on Unger before they traded him too. I just don't get your negative opinions on 75% of the posts. To each is own, have fun buddy.
    12th Man Forever
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information