Nickell Robey-Coleman

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
Just got released by the Bills today. Second highest rated nickel in completions behind Chris Harris Jr. I am hoping that we at least explore the option. Thoughts?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Really nice slot CB.

IMO he's the type of player the Seahawks should go after but probably won't because he doesn't fit their preferred body type.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Probably too much money, especially with the lane contract last year.

Largent80

Reaction score
He won't get a sniff from the Hawks. They are high on Elliott and Thorpe, obtained Cox, and are armed with 3 third round choices and will snag a dude there.

PASS.

OP
OP
12th Man Forever

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
Largent80":3d5yoc4p said:
He won't get a sniff from the Hawks. They are high on Elliott and Thorpe, obtained Cox, and are armed with 3 third round choices and will snag a dude there.

PASS.
Thorpe is a free agent, Elliot had very few snaps last year besides special teams, and Shead isn't going to start the year even IF we sign him back. I would hope your not very high on Cox's upside. He is average at best. Lane struggled last year a lot! If you think a 3rd round rookie/rookies can fill the CB 2 slot and nickel then more power to you. I'm not saying we HAVE to go get this guy, but I think our depth at DB is really lacking compared to years past and we should take a look. Thanks for your input. GO HAWKS

Largent80

Reaction score
12th Man Forever":1miclcxi said:
Largent80":1miclcxi said:

PASS.
Thorpe is a free agent, Elliot had very few snaps last year besides special teams, and Shead isn't going to start the year even IF we sign him back. I would hope your not very high on Cox's upside. He is average at best. Lane struggled last year a lot! If you think a 3rd round rookie/rookies can fill the CB 2 slot and nickel then more power to you. I'm not saying we HAVE to go get this guy, but I think our depth at DB is really lacking compared to years past and we should take a look. Thanks for your input. GO HAWKS

I said...THE HAWKS are high on Elliott and Thorpe. They brought Cox in and like him. Nothing else to say except it doesn't matter what I say. The front office makes the moves.

They are armed with 3 third rounders and if they are to address this position it will be there. BOOK IT.

OP
OP
12th Man Forever

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
Largent80":1p1kxadi said:
12th Man Forever":1p1kxadi said:
Largent80":1p1kxadi said:

PASS.

I said...THE HAWKS are high on Elliott and Thorpe. They brought Cox in and like him. Nothing else to say except it doesn't matter what I say. The front office makes the moves.

They are armed with 3 third rounders and if they are to address this position it will be there. BOOK IT.
I would love to see the information you have that "THE HAWKS" are are SO HIGH on them. Yeah, they can get better and have upside, but are they really "starter" worthy??? I hope they are trust me, but you have no back up to your "quote" they have to get niko on another contract IF they even want him.

OP
OP
12th Man Forever

12th Man Forever

Reaction score
You can quit trolling anytime now. A lot of your posts are negative about YOUR opinion. The Hawks have brought in a lot of guys "they liked" in the offseason that they ended up cutting before the 53. They were pretty "high" on Unger before they traded him too. I just don't get your negative opinions on 75% of the posts. To each is own, have fun buddy.