Kirk Cousins to San Francisco imminent?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChadwikoRCC/status/839249622082072576[/tweet]

Mike Silver also says he believes Cousins to SF is going to happen.

Will be interesting to see what the Redskins get back for it and if they're really in on Romo.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Stupid move for the Redskins..

Romo is crap.
Cutler is crap.
Kapi s crap.
Jimmy G is crap.

If they do trade Kirk, if Im the front office I would immediately be calling New Orleans asking about Brees.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Very interested to see the Redskins plan. Hard to fathom why they'd be willing to trade him away, considering other options.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Never been a fan of Cousins. Always seemed to choke in big games. See twice last year vs a crap *allas' defense.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":247zkn5n said:
Never been a fan of Cousins. Always seemed to choke in big games. See twice last year vs a crap *allas' defense.

So your saying he's a Tony Romo clone?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3vcx7n5f said:
Sports Hernia":3vcx7n5f said:

So your saying he's a Tony Romo clone?
Minus the fantasy football stats, yes. 8)

HawkGA

Reaction score
I think this could make sense for the Redskins. If they don't think he's the answer, might as well get what they can for him and try to find somebody else. Might be a bit in the darkness while they search but how much benefit is there to having an OK quarterback?

ringless

Reaction score
I hope its one of the top 3 most expensive trades ever if it does indeed go down.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Cousins is better than anybody the Redskins are going to get.
That franchise has been a wreck since Snyder bought it.

replicant

Reaction score
Has he learned how to spike the ball yet?

[youtube]hAYDDVzqOTo[/youtube]

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":n4o5yauv said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChadwikoRCC/status/839249622082072576[/tweet]

Mike Silver also says he believes Cousins to SF is going to happen.

Will be interesting to see what the Redskins get back for it and if they're really in on Romo.

Could be true, but that tweet, which is how the story got started, is from some guy with a podcast in Australia that nobody has ever heard of before (not who you'd expect to have a huge scoop like this).

rlkats

Reaction score
If true. Goody gum drops lol. On a positive note. He is better than anything in the draft and free agency. And better than any QB SF has had since Jeff Garcia.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
rlkats":2xmnh8je said:
If true. Goody gum drops lol. On a positive note. He is better than anything in the draft and free agency. And better than any QB SF has had since Jeff Garcia.

I thought Alex Smith was doing good until he got hurt, then traded after Kaep got the nod. Not sure if he would be ok in your system now or not. I dunno.

rlkats

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2uor5o0l said:
rlkats":2uor5o0l said:

I thought Alex Smith was doing good until he got hurt, then traded after Kaep got the nod. Not sure if he would be ok in your system now or not. I dunno.

Ya Alex was not bad at all. And the nice thing is. We don't have a system yet. Hahaha

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Andy Reid's system is about as friendly to Alex Smith's strengths and weaknesses as you can find, and the Chiefs are actively looking into moving on from him.

Like Andy Dalton or Tyrod Taylor Alex Smith isn't really good or bad. He's just fine.

White Devil

Reaction score
and they're bringing his WR with him...for an exuberant amount of cash it seems.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/839509575413940224[/tweet]

Chapow

Reaction score
16 million for... Pierre Garcon?!? :shock:

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to sign players then smoke crack, not the other way around.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Just goes to show that they need to overpay to land players. There is no way he is worth that kinds cash