Brandon Cooks to NE for the 32nd pick

getnasty

Reaction score
Probably a good deal for both teams. New England is putting together a nice off-season, it really hurts to say that.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Not a great deal for the saints because they suck at drafting. Losing a young talent that actually panned out for ???

mistaowen

Reaction score
Pats forcing Malcolm Butler to decide if he wants a lesser salary or to not be a perennial AFC champ contender, diabolical.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wish teams would quit trading with the Cheatriots. Teams always get rolled when dealing with the Cheats. Reminds me of the teams that used to trade with the Yankees from 1996-2005, Yanks would always come out with the much better deal.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1pqr9n4s said:
I wish teams would quit trading with the Cheatriots. Teams always get rolled when dealing with the Cheats. Reminds me of the teams that used to trade with the Yankees from 1996-2005, Yanks would always come out with the much better deal.

Seriously, wouldn't you think by now, with the preponderance of evidence, that teams would realize that if Bill Belichick wants your guy, maybe he might be worth keeping around?

ctrcat

Reaction score
Maulbert":cwn6drzw said:
Sports Hernia":cwn6drzw said:

Seriously, wouldn't you think by now, with the preponderance of evidence, that teams would realize that if Bill Belichick wants your guy, maybe he might be worth keeping around?

They've had some doozies too. Dominique Easley, Chad Ochocinco, Albert Haynesworth, Chad Jackson, and many others. They've won more than they lost obviously but GOATs Tom and Bill combined with a putrid AFCE have masked some head scratchers in their reign of terror.

In the Panthers case, Ealy wasn't going to make the team and only had one year left on his deal. Sucks to help them out but it was late 4th/early 5th value for free. Why not?

endzorn

Reaction score
Doesn't it feel like the Patriots are loading up for a final run under Brady? They are crushing the offseason with some shrewd moves. If that team stays reasonably healthy they are going to dominate next season.

Josea16

Reaction score
Once again Belicheck screws another team in a trade. New Orleans deserves to be exactly the POS they are. He was worth far more and that isn't even arguable by sane standards. By the way... why are you trading elite proven young talent away for nothing? Hey, I have an awesome idea let's give Tyler Lockett for nothing. To New England given they're in the AFC.

Josea16

Reaction score
endzorn":2qg9bk9z said:
Doesn't it feel like the Patriots are loading up for a final run under Brady? They are crushing the offseason with some shrewd moves. If that team stays reasonably healthy they are going to dominate next season.
I guess Tom Brady will die sometime. Is that the question? I can't wait until the NFL goes back to normal and New England and Pittsburgh suck for 60 years as usual and should. Hell, just make the AFC interesting. It's been 20-25 years and same four suckass cheater teams. I know the AFC is all about legacy teams but this is offensive, ridiculous, and pure stupid.

Like Elway and Manning I want him gone and hope we face that prick in the Superbowl this year and kill him like Peyton and be the actual reason he retires.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Maulbert":2g0y3tww said:

Except that in the vast majority of cases, those guys aren't worth half to other teams what they are to the Patriots. How many of these guys have we seen that look like absolute superstars in the Belichick system go on to fail with other teams.

A few have had success elsewhere, like Welker, but most just look like JAGs before and after leaving the Pats.

Maulbert

Reaction score
bigskydoc":18ueop9x said:
Maulbert":18ueop9x said:

Except that in the vast majority of cases, those guys aren't worth half to other teams what they are to the Patriots. How many of these guys have we seen that look like absolute superstars in the Belichick system go on to fail with other teams.

A few have had success elsewhere, like Welker, but most just look like JAGs before and after leaving the Pats.

Randy Moss for a 4th rounder.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
Josea16":2qzjqzfg said:
endzorn":2qzjqzfg said:
I guess Tom Brady will die sometime. Is that the question? I can't wait until the NFL goes back to normal and New England and Pittsburgh suck for 60 years as usual and should. Hell, just make the AFC interesting. It's been 20-25 years and same four suckass cheater teams. I know the AFC is all about legacy teams but this is offensive, ridiculous, and pure stupid.

Like Elway and Manning I want him gone and hope we face that prick in the Superbowl this year and kill him like Peyton and be the actual reason he retires.

Breathing in, I know I am breathing in. In

Breathing out, I know I am breathing out. Out

Breathing in, I notice that my in-breath is deep. Deep

Breathing out, I notice that my out-breath goes slowly. Slow

Breathing in, I calm my whole body. Calm

Breathing out, I feel ease. Ease

Breathing in, I smile (at everything – including my worries!) Smile

Breathing out, I release (everything including all tension) Release

Foghawk

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":mnveo1l7 said:
Josea16":mnveo1l7 said:
endzorn":mnveo1l7 said:

Giphy

chris98251

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":2453ap6m said:
Josea16":2453ap6m said:
endzorn":2453ap6m said:

What is this a lamaze class?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":280qwysy said: