Adrian Peterson visiting the Seahawks (Update: Lacy signed)

RussB

Reaction score
Line in still gonne be really bad so might as well stock up on any RB they can now. Hopefully those buffoons up front improve atleast a little from last year.Joekel the savior should provide some great leadership and toughness.

IrishNW

Reaction score
watch us throw 7 million guaranteed at him....

Pete has a "thing" about uber athletes

RussB

Reaction score
IrishNW":4kj8jrmo said:

They have no choice now. All they can do is throw some money at him and hope for the best. AP has a thing for great comebacks maybe he can pull it off again.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I saw a video of AP rehabbing from his last injury. The dude was doing 36+ inch box jumps with two 85 pound dumbells. Just saying, he is rather "special".

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
IrishNW":3g8tvmwr said:

Why would you say that? You act like our GM is incompetent, which he certainly is not.

Seymour

Reaction score
Go home Peterskin!! You will not hold up with a worse oline than you came from. :pukeface:

Seymour

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1a8f0th2 said:
anyone know how well AP blocks?

LOL. He doesn't!! One huge reason he doesn't fit or help here. In fact he flat out refuses to at times. Also poor at pass catching. One dimensional player, that needs a good oline to be successful.

Ohh...did I mention he is a turnover machine??

Move along Adrian!!

IrishNW

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1fkk5ilb said:
IrishNW":1fkk5ilb said:

Why would you say that? You act like our GM is incompetent, which he certainly is not.

it was a joke...kinda

nash72

Reaction score
It'll be a big disappointment if we spend money and sign him. Draft a RB and go from there.

RussB

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":th8gd3ce said:
I saw a video of AP rehabbing from his last injury. The dude was doing 36+ inch box jumps with two 85 pound dumbells. Just saying, he is rather "special".
Saw that too. Dude is a freak athlete no doubt.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seymour":3fsu3a6k said:
Cyrus12":3fsu3a6k said:
anyone know how well AP blocks?

LOL. He doesn't!! One huge reason he doesn't fit or help here. In fact he flat out refuses to at times. Also poor at pass catching. One dimensional player, that needs a good oline to be successful.

Ohh...did I mention he is a turnover machine??

Move along Adrian!!

okay good to know...so if we sign him it seems like an act of desperation by our FO to at least get someone signed in FA. A RB deep draft, weak o line draft and we are targeting over the hill RB's and focused on one o lineman who never wanted to play here to begin with....???????

bighawk

Reaction score
If he signs the board will go bonkers sucking up to him. He can teach these younger guys how to take care of there bodies and how to be professionals. To me as long as they get AP or zCharles i will be happy. Draft Mixon for the future but vetetan leadership is needed.

Largent80

Reaction score
There is always the hope that since 4 out of the 5 O-Linemen were starting for the first time in their respective places that they will improve going into the 2nd year.

Reps and game experience goes a long way and I would LOVE to see AP busting off huge plays for the Hawks. I kinda changed my mind on him.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
AP would be a valuable piece to the puzzle. He is going to run like a man possessed this season. He's a boiling teapot ready to erupt.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
He doesn't hit the hole anymore. He hops around like Shaun Alexander did before he was released. The only difference is Shaun fell down in the backfield prior to contact. AP will just get blasted and fall down in the backfield.