Percy Harvin Retires

Cyrus12

Reaction score
WOW...really surprised no one talking about this after all he did for us....Retried for good this time since Rex Ryan is not coaching this year.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
Bout damn time
Oh , excuse me uhh.. who the hell cares :p :roll: :D
At least he helped throw the donkos a curve in the sb

chris98251

Reaction score
This is like his third retirement though, how many till he catches up with Farve.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Big whoopie, as in who cares?

Percy will think this is important though b/c Percy thiks everything Percy does is important. The rest of us? Well, not so much.

mikeak

Reaction score
He made a career not being able to stay on the field so I guess I shouldn't be surprised he can't stand retired....

uncle fester

Reaction score
I will always be grateful for the 2nd half kick return to break the Donkeys spirit. They came back out on the field, all fired up to mount a reply, and had to watch as the gap just widened. Thanks for the happy memories, Percy.

Largent80

Reaction score
uncle fester":2dlulvhw said:
I will always be grateful for the 2nd half kick return to break the Donkeys spirit. They came back out on the field, all fired up to mount a reply, and had to watch as the gap just widened. Thanks for the happy memories, Percy.

Yes. That dagger sealed the deal. Also when I was at that San Diego game a few years ago he had a long run, I think he actually stepped out but they missed the call.

Other than that the guy was an ass.