Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Desmond Trufant agrees to terms on extension with Falcons

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • Congratulations to Desmond Trufant and the Trufant family. :2thumbs:

    Desmond Trufant agreed to terms on a five-year extension worth $69 million with $42 million guaranteed to remain in Atlanta on Saturday
    He was named to his first Pro Bowl in 2015, and was on his way toward another strong campaign last year before his injury and ensuing surgery. Trufant racked up seven interceptions and 48 passes defensed in his first four seasons in the league. He's known for shutting down one side of the field in coverage, playing the Richard Sherman role in Dan Quinn's defense after the former Seahawks defensive coordinator was hired as Atlanta's head coach.


    Falcons, Desmond Trufant agree to terms on extension >>> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000798559/article/falcons-desmond-trufant-agree-to-terms-on-extension
    Image
    “We are really happy to be able to get this extension done,” said Dimitroff. “Trufant has proven to be a valuable leader to our team, and embodies every trait that Coach Quinn and I are looking for from players that are a part of our brotherhood. Trufant has improved each year and we believe his best ball is still in front of him. We knew this extension was going to be a component to our offseason plan and I am excited with the way we have been able to execute our entire plan as we have built our roster.”
    http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/blog/article-1/Falcons-Agree-to-Terms-on-Extension-With-CB-Trufant/1546b05f-2b1e-4e45-9f7d-628197155f0e
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6903
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Congrats to Desmond! :2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23038
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Awesome for him and his family.
    Those guys could partner up and literally buy Tacoma if they wanted to.
    Grahamhawker
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1546
    Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm
    Location: Graham, WA


  • Grahamhawker wrote:Awesome for him and his family.
    Those guys could partner up and literally buy Tacoma if they wanted to.

    They are a nice family. The Barbershop show used to have the dad on the radio once in awhile, he was funny, hip, and cool to listen to.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23038
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • Grahamhawker wrote:Those guys could partner up and literally buy Tacoma if they wanted to.


    Anybody who would buy Tacoma is not deserving of having enough money to buy Tacoma. ;)
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4339
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Popeyejones wrote:Anybody who would buy Tacoma is not deserving of having enough money to buy Tacoma. ;)


    A post sometimes mirrors or provides a window into it's author. The ugly post above is one such example.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6903
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm


  • Well you have to remember they bought a Billboard ad in Fife thinking it was Seattle. :)
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22143
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


  • Jville wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:Anybody who would buy Tacoma is not deserving of having enough money to buy Tacoma. ;)


    A post sometimes mirrors or provides a window into it's author. The ugly post above is one such example.


    I take it you're from Tacoma?

    I've never been there and beyond it being a city in Washington literally know nothing about it.

    It was a joke, dude, not a window into my soul. :lol:

    Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4339
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


  • Popeyejones wrote:
    Jville wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:Anybody who would buy Tacoma is not deserving of having enough money to buy Tacoma. ;)


    A post sometimes mirrors or provides a window into it's author. The ugly post above is one such example.


    I take it you're from Tacoma?

    I've never been there and beyond it being a city in Washington literally know nothing about it.

    It was a joke, dude, not a window into my soul. :lol:

    Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.


    It's a window into the author's dismissal of an entire community.

    My sole purpose in posting was to celebrate the contract signing and what it means to the Trufant family and the community of Tacoma, Washington.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 6903
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:49 pm




It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 40 guests