St Louis sueing Rams and NFL

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think that is great and I hope they win against the NFL..You have a team and become a loyal fan,only to have a greedy owner and NFL take it away..The same thing pretty much with the NBA/Sonics..

Maulbert

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2olzfwbe said:
I think that is great and I hope they win against the NFL..You have a team and become a loyal fan,only to have a greedy owner and NFL take it away..The same thing pretty much with the NBA/Sonics..

No sympathy from me. They stole a team, their team was stolen.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Maulbert":155oc3k1 said:
IndyHawk":155oc3k1 said:

I agree, it would be exactly the same thing if the Thunder moved back to Seattle, and OKC sued the NBA.

Msfann

Reaction score
JGreen79":26pq6sec said:
Maulbert":26pq6sec said:
IndyHawk":26pq6sec said:

I agree, it would be exactly the same thing if the Thunder moved back to Seattle, and OKC sued the NBA.

With our luck they would rule in favor of OKC.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Msfann":1sfqxt45 said:
JGreen79":1sfqxt45 said:
Maulbert":1sfqxt45 said:
IndyHawk":1sfqxt45 said:

With our luck they would rule in favor of OKC.

Probably so!

Well if St. Louis' suit carries merit they may get a decent settlement to recoup some cash for the city. Definitely worth a shot.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Or get the Cleveland treatment and the promise of a new team.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2dgpjo8h said:
IndyHawk":2dgpjo8h said:

When you move from mistress to wife all you do is create a vacancy.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Part of me likes it but the other part of me just rolls my eyes

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":246szi47 said:
RedAlice":246szi47 said:
chris98251":246szi47 said:
Wonder how this is going to effect the Chargers and Raiders moves.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/12/st-louis-sues-nfl-over-rams-relocation/

I wish StL the best on this lawsuit.

As to your question: NOT AT ALL. ZERO. NOT ONE TINY BIT.

btw, you meant *affect not effect.

Yeah ok, everyone's a critic , wanna hear me sing next :)

The effect of you singing would affect me disastrously...so No. :stirthepot:

Josea16

Reaction score
chris98251":1fwr5183 said:
Wonder how this is going to effect the Chargers and Raiders moves.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/12/st-louis-sues-nfl-over-rams-relocation/
Good. I hope the NFL loses huge and hopefully it especially screws the Raiders and that ridiculous Las Vegas relocation. They probably won't win just like the Sonics situation, but the whole thing stinks like week old fish guts. St. Louis was straight up done dirty worse then Oakland and San Diego which was bad enough already.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think the Rams ownership gave St Louis 20 years of football. Have they recouped all the finances of the built stadium? Has the City/County recouped all the funding that was made via vote or planned response versus expected financial outlook over a 20 year commitment? How long was the original commitment slated for and did they hold up their part of the contractual obligations? The fans dont mean squat as they are not involved in the move...they are only involved in the sour feeling being felt by the move of a team to a different locale due to pisspoor management or proper management to change venues.