Dean Blandino Resigns

kidhawk

Reaction score
Here's a link to the resignation story:

[urltargetblank]http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19156388/nfl-officiating-chief-dean-blandino-resigns[/urltargetblank]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":cq5kb3km said:
:sarcasm_on: According to sources, he did it to spend more time on Jerry Jones's party bus. :sarcasm_off:
Dang it man!!!! you beat me to it!!! :x
That's my line!!!! :cry: 8)

Unfortunately the assclown that is Deano Blandino will be teaming up with Baghdad Mike Pereira. So these 2 troglodytes will be polluting the airways with their propaganda and other such nonsense.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
People who think they've just gotten what they wished for are going to be eating their socks by the end of the season.

Threedee

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1hyaybek said:
People who think they've just gotten what they wished for are going to be eating their socks by the end of the season.

Meh, incompetence should always be punished, even if it is ultimately replaced with more of the same.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":1trmmmpz said:
Popeyejones":1trmmmpz said:

Meh, incompetence should always be punished, even if it is ultimately replaced with more of the same.
Agree, but Popeye does have a point. I thought that "Baghdad Mike" was bad, and Deano was actually worse.

HawkGA

Reaction score
The league is beginning the search for his replacement. Thinking about throwing my hat in the ring. Can't be any worse than what they've been doing so far!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkGA":3dq8o69x said:
The league is beginning the search for his replacement. Thinking about throwing my hat in the ring. Can't be any worse than what they've been doing so far!
You have my support, for what little it's worth. 8)