Gisele admits Brady gets concussions regularly

rjdriver

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":xbq76mfb said:
Shady Brady, way to go...he's absolutely a great quarterback, but again, more reason to question how much of his accomplishments would have still been achieved if he played by the rules that others do.

http://dailysnark.com/tom-bradys-wife-g ... interview/

His concussions probably come from being with Giselle regularly. Mine would.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Well if Brady wants to play through concussions more power to him. its his brain.

kidhawk

Reaction score
IrishNW":zh5l1d7g said:
Well if Brady wants to play through concussions more power to him. its his brain.

Except that nit-picky little rule about all players having to sit out when they are concussed.

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2wva5422 said:
Shady Brady, way to go...he's absolutely a great quarterback, but again, more reason to question how much of his accomplishments would have still been achieved if he played by the rules that others do.

http://dailysnark.com/tom-bradys-wife-g ... interview/

I agree other issues are definitely worth questioning. But to question that he wont sit if he has a concussion is petty I think. It has been said that having a concussion is like having a fog around you and its difficult to comprehend things. So if he is playing with concussions and still destroying teams. Damn he is good. lol After all there are teams that do the same thing. Like um oh ya Sherman everyone does it, some get caught some don't.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":h8fsk0zr said:
I agree other issues are definitely worth questioning. But to question that he wont sit if he has a concussion is petty I think. It has been said that having a concussion is like having a fog around you and its difficult to comprehend things. So if he is playing with concussions and still destroying teams. Damn he is good. lol After all there are teams that do the same thing. Like um oh ya Sherman everyone does it, some get caught some don't.
Sherman admitted to pretending he didn't have one to keep playing in his very first game as a starter in Seattle, but said he hasn't since and wouldn't again because of the health problems. He said at the time he knew he had one and hid it to kept playing anyways, though; so, your possible defense of "Brady just keeps not realizing he has one and nor does the team doctor" kinda falls apart, IMO.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sure, and when he gets CTE as he gets older, it will be "The NFL is at FAULT for Tom Brady's hidden concussions! SUE THEM!"

It's cheating, plain and simple. In the Superbowl, Avril got a concussion and we pulled him out. Edelman got an obvious concussion but there was on attempt made to even examine him. Julian's comment when interviewed about the concussion:? A smirk and "What's a concussion?"

I don't care who it is, parents are already keeping their kids out of football, but since Brady is such a hero, high school kids will hide their concussions.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion. No doubt in my mind. I'm fine with the "play through it, it's their body/mind" approach except that it's a rule so it needs to be applied consistently.

sdog1981

Reaction score
HawkGA":ju7pxj5a said:
Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion. No doubt in my mind. I'm fine with the "play through it, it's their body/mind" approach except that it's a rule so it needs to be applied consistently.

Don't forget Edelman also got a concussion during that game. The rule changes the outcomes of games and needs to be applied to every team the same way.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":v1hbcaty said:
Does he look concussed to you? Or is this his natural state.

Y 010815 getty ftr usjpg mtzb30g1q8qc1mwxel4k032yf

5890ddf8713ba1632e8b5731 1500

Looks like he is on some good meds.....

not to derail the thread...but on another thread..shakeys pizza is in the Fairwood Center. I drove by there 5 times looking for my brothers place.....

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
HawkGA":2w09sar8 said:
Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion.

Gee, I thought it was the play calling? Let us know when you make up your mind, we'll see if we can get you a knockoff of the trophy.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":1kj2s0j9 said:
HawkGA":1kj2s0j9 said:
Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion.

Gee, I thought it was the play calling? Let us know when you make up your mind, we'll see if we can get you a knockoff of the trophy.
Lol, re-watch the game and the pressure Brady was taking before and after Avril left with the concussion. You guys only started looking like you belonged in the big game after he went out. Hell, we'd still have likely won if Edelman (or the team doctor) had followed concussion protocol, too.

Enjoy your asterisked trophies, though.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
So, you've lost all confidence in your team, and now you're lashing out like children.

Well, they come and they go. Except us.

chris98251

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":3bmz5tl7 said:
So, you've lost all confidence in your team, and now you're lashing out like children.

Lost confidence? No.

Just watching how the Patriots win games.

Spy on other teams
Deflate Balls
Circumvent injury disclosure protocol
Circumvent concussion protocol
Fail to cooperate with investigations about the above

Last but not least are gifted 6 games a year because that division has been abysmal since Levy and Shula quit Coaching..

But what ever floats your boat.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
chris98251":2kw2beat said:
BostonBlackie":2kw2beat said:

Lost confidence? No.

Just watching how the Patriots win games.

Spy on other teams
Deflate Balls
Circumvent injury disclosure protocol
Circumvent concussion protocol
Fail to cooperate with investigations about the above

Last but not least are gifted 6 games a year because that division has been abysmal since Levy and Shula quit Coaching..

But what ever floats your boat.

I learned in Little League not to be a sore loser.

As I said, they come and they go. Except us.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":1z7egf3h said:
As I said, they come and they go. Except us.
Yeah...What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?

P.S., that sore loser bit is hilarious, I remember Pats fans after the losses to the Giants. So, yeah, keep lying. Some of us know better.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

And by the way, "What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?", our record against the rest of the league is almost exactly what it is against the AFC East. Look it up.