Have to give props to the "webzone"..

irocdave

Reaction score
Seems most of the Jonny come lately niners posters of the last 6 years have left , what I have referred to as the " toilet zone". I went there today looking for reactions about Marshawn Lynch participating in Raiders practice and found the thread about Tez passing away. I'm going to leave the typical BS fan posts out of this and take the high road, most posters on the Webzone in that thread, remembered Tez and had postive things to say about him, and were shocked at his passing. Same as the long timer Hawk fans.

I have bashed that site, and fans for years, but today, I say "thank you Webzone and posters" for remembering one of the best football players to wear a Seahawk uni and one of the best people to ever put on a NFL uniform.

I will leave it at that.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
irocdave":3k4lf8q8 said:
Seems most of the Jonny come lately niners posters of the last 6 years have left , what I have referred to as the " toilet zone". I went there today looking for reactions about Marshawn Lynch participating in Raiders practice and found the thread about Tez passing away. I'm going to leave the typical BS fan posts out of this and take the high road, most posters on the Webzone in that thread, remembered Tez and had postive things to say about him, and were shocked at his passing. Same as the long timer Hawk fans.

I have bashed that site, and fans for years, but today, I say "thank you Webzone and posters" for remembering one of the best football players to wear a Seahawk uni and one of the best people to ever put on a NFL uniform.

I will leave it at that.

Youre joking arent you? Most of them used his death to have a pop at Seahawk fans. Disgraceful.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
Here is the link to the thread I spoke of. Yea, there are a couple of pot shots at new fans that dont know the history of the team, but what fan bases older fans dont do the same thing.

Again, read the first page here -

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... -dead-age/

I am taking it as a sign of respect for Tez, and it is well deserved respect.