Lynch with the top selling jersey in May

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Pretty predictable and a great story overall, but I still find it kind of sad for Raiders fans.

Other things of note:

*Raiders players at 1, 6, and 15.

*Wentz at 8 after stinking up the last 3/4s of his rookie year is pretty surprising.

* James Conner at 11 -- I follow the NFL closely and had to look him up. A backup rb to the best rb in the NFL. What am I missing?

*Kaepernick still at 17 last month.

http://m.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_ ... affiliates

Maulbert

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1ps0ljna said:
James Conner at 11 -- I follow the NFL closely and had to look him up. A backup rb to the best rb in the NFL. What am I missing?

Really stupid Steeler fans? Projected as a 5th or 6th rounder, taken in the 3rd. :sarcasm_on: That screams before season jersey investment to me! :sarcasm_off:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":3j7s0kk5 said:
Popeyejones":3j7s0kk5 said:
James Conner at 11 -- I follow the NFL closely and had to look him up. A backup rb to the best rb in the NFL. What am I missing?

Really stupid Steeler fans? Projected as a 5th or 6th rounder, taken in the 3rd. :sarcasm_on: That screams before season jersey investment to me! :sarcasm_off:

Local kid, played collegietally at Pittsburgh, diagnosed with cancer while rehabbing a torn knee ligament, and returned to the field after being cancer free. He's kind of an inspirational story.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Seanhawk":21k8in23 said:
Maulbert":21k8in23 said:
Popeyejones":21k8in23 said:

Local kid, played collegietally at Pittsburgh, diagnosed with cancer while rehabbing a torn knee ligament, and returned to the field after being cancer free. He's kind of an inspirational story.

Okay, I didn't know that, though in my defense, I wasn't mocking the kid.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2zy8rqia said:
Seanhawk":2zy8rqia said:
Maulbert":2zy8rqia said:
Popeyejones":2zy8rqia said:

Okay, I didn't know that, though in my defense, I wasn't mocking the kid.

I never said you were.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I would actually consider buying a Lynch Raiders jersey. First time I have ever considered something like that.

Wear it to the Clink? Hmmm. Don't know if I'm that brave.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Makes sense. Marshawn reps Oakland so hard, the Raiders have great jerseys, most of their jersey buying fans probably already have their Carr/Mack jerseys, and regardless of how Marshawn plays it will remain a nice piece in any collection.

I can't really think of a parallel example from a Seahawks fan point of view; Jonathan Stewart if he signed here? I don't think we went jersey crazy when Lawyer Milloy played here late in his career. But those dudes aren't Marshawn.

Pretty cool about James Conner too, great story regardless of how we feel about the Steelers.

chris98251

Reaction score
I was Raider Fan before the Seahawks were created and a Fan of Lynch, they are in the AFC so I see no conflict.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I don't buy any other team jerseys but that is just me. I am a true die hard Seahawk fan and I am ALWAYS representing.
I am a bit picky though. Other that Wilson(who is obviously staying with the team for the long haul), I do not have one single player jersey that is on the current roster. I prefer to have Seahawks that retire with the team. My last purchase was the HOF Kenny Easley and I am currently aiming for the HOF Kennedy. Funds are tight right now so I am on hold. lol
I do have a Mike Allstott Buccaneer Jersey that a friend gave me only because my brother played in college with him. I don't hardly ever wear that Jersey.
The next Seahawk on this current roster that retires a Seahawk will be my next purchase of current era players. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3566zphm said:
I don't buy any other team jerseys but that is just me. I am a true die hard Seahawk fan and I am ALWAYS representing.
I am a bit picky though. Other that Wilson(who is obviously staying with the team for the long haul), I do not have one single player jersey that is on the current roster. I prefer to have Seahawks that retire with the team. My last purchase was the HOF Kenny Easley and I am currently aiming for the HOF Kennedy. Funds are tight right now so I am on hold. lol
I do have a Mike Allstott Buccaneer Jersey that a friend gave me only because my brother played in college with him. I don't hardly ever wear that Jersey.
The next Seahawk on this current roster that retires a Seahawk will be my next purchase of current era players. :)
I'll still wear my Lynch wolf grey limited Hawks jersey with pride.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":t673fn8k said:
Seahwkgal":t673fn8k said:

Yep. Lynch has entered that all-time Seahawks class who's jersey you can wear forever.

Though, really, anyone can wear anything cause those things are expensive.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":38iy62ks said:
Seahwkgal":38iy62ks said:

He did retire a Seahawk technically...he just unretired. I really will always think of Lynch as a Seahawk. It's going to be weird seeing him play in the silver and black, but I can understand him wanting to play for them especially given the fact that it's their last few years in his hometown.

Besides, maybe he can bring up his totals to help with the argument for his career numbers being enough to get into the HOF one day.

I don't have any Lynch Jerseys, but I do have some t-shirts with lynch and others on it. I still wear them proudly. I don't see that changing with Lynch a Raider....but I'll never put on a Lynch Raiders Jersey. I just can't bring myself to do it. I can understand why some might, it's just not for me.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kobebryant":2zs73zma said:
Sports Hernia":2zs73zma said:
Seahwkgal":2zs73zma said:

Yep. Lynch has entered that all-time Seahawks class who's jersey you can wear forever.

Though, really, anyone can wear anything cause those things are expensive.
My CEO paid for it, but doesn't know it.
8)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So this is an awesome thing. He franchised himself in Seahawk gear and now is doing the same for his new team. What a master of economics he is. Well Done Beastmode.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1dgsfkez said:
Pretty predictable and a great story overall, but I still find it kind of sad for Raiders fans.

Why is it kind of sad? Raiders went 12–4 last year and are justifiably excited about acquiring a local product who could ultimately be a Hall of Famer. Nothing sad about that, at all.

You want sad? I'll give you sad:
screen-shot-2015-10-05-at-9-26-04-am.jpg