Colts now favourites​ for Superbowl

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Put CMike on IR and, in a move of stunning foresight, they have signed Troymaine Pope. Game over guys, game over.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
And Michael's career is over...how do we let Pope go??? I had him rushing for 3000 yrs this year with 35 tds........

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What caused Michael to go on IR?
I read articles saying his seasons over, but no reason as to what the injury was

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
So now the Colts have Turbin, Michael and Pope? 3 ex Seahawks in one position that must be some kind of record.

Can't seem to find what happened apart from a fairly ominous reference.

Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star said of Michael's injury, "Saw this coming the way he went down yesterday. Didn't look good."

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Its really odd that the Colts are so dead set on signing RB cast offs from a team with a struggling running game. I guess this is why Luck has no supporting cast.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
GeekHawk":ataahcuh said:
Maybe they're hoping it'll turn Neckbeard into RW the 2nd, and they can finally have a QB worth all the money they're paying.

Yep. The Colts will never even sniff a SB with Luck there. He's just not that good.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Colts are a mess from top to bottom.It shows just how good PM was that covered up so many problems.
Hell Luck doesn't even have any idea yet if he will be ready for TC.
Does this sound like a SB QB to anyone?LOL
That Labrum tear surgery is not good for a QB ..Very hard to get back to normal if can.
Old Frank Gore is the only player I like on that team..Pathetic