Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Carr to get top end money

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Carr to get top end money
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:45 pm

Re: Carr to get top end money
Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 pm
  • To win you have to have a top QB, Carr is that caliber.
    Ive seen it for years now, this guy will be an MVP one day.

Raiders may never win a championship, but if they keep building around Carr and Mack they will be top team in the league or at least a tough team to beat year after year.
    "Whoever drafts Golden Tate is gonna win the Super Bowl" - Me
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:33 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:Good bye Raiders, your turn in the spotlight was fun.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1969 ... m-annually

is this what happened to us when we paid RW?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Good bye Raiders, your turn in the spotlight was fun.

Injury is what happened to us. That contract will hamstring them.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:04 pm
  • Cyrus12 wrote:
    HawkGA wrote:Good bye Raiders, your turn in the spotlight was fun.

Is Carr Russ?

Russ got paid after he won, not before. Russ also benefited from the team being able to build around him while his salary was low.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:33 am
  • 5 year $125m extension to his current deal.

Brokeland Raiders amirite?
    UK_Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:15 am
  • Erin will get more..book it!
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:11 am
  • I think Carr is Super Bowl caliber, even though we have no idea yet what kind of playoff performer he is.

Hopefully they make that push real soon while they're still in Oakland with Marshawn, as that'd be really cool to see. With Mack, Cooper, and Gabe Jackson also needing 2nd contracts soon there are gonna be some tough decisions to make; similar to how the Hawks had to take their medicine post-2013 with tough decisions regarding Clem, Breno, Red, Clint, GT et al
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 pm
  • Carr has Sack and performs under pressure well, they would have been seriously in the Mix if not for his injury last year.

Having been a Fan of Oakland, you have Mark Wilson types that are good QB's but fold and then you have Kenny Stablers and Darryl Lamonica types that rise when there is pressure, Carr rises, but he can only go as far as his defense limits oppositions last season, he has weapons now and Oakland still likes to go deep.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:41 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:Russ got paid after he won, not before. Russ also benefited from the team being able to build around him while his salary was low.

Paying people for what they accomplished in the past is never a good idea, and paying people for what their team accomplished in the past is an even worse idea (see: Joe Flacco).

Wilson, like Carr, got paid for what they're expected to do in the future. The past doesn't matter a lick.

The Raiders also have done the majority of their team building while Carr was on a cheap deal.

FWIW I think Carr is overrated and will regress a bit, but if I'm wrong about that, it will be far from the first time.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:51 pm
  • Wow!

Some bold statements up in here.

I'll be bumping this thread in a couple years.

Book it :{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:17 pm
  • I don't get how any Seahawk fan could have been a fan of Oakland. They were a major division rival. Now I think most Hawk fans just "don't hate" them anymore. I sure as hell will not root for them. Actually, I could care less about them. Meh..
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:58 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I don't get how any Seahawk fan could have been a fan of Oakland. They were a major division rival. Now I think most Hawk fans just "don't hate" them anymore. I sure as hell will not root for them. Actually, I could care less about them. Meh..

You wouldn't "root" for them if they were playing the Pat's in the AFCCG ?

Seahawks are my team but I like the "foosball" (waterboy) in general.
    I can think of multiple scenarios that I would "root" for the Raiders.

YMMV :{)
    ITS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SEAHAWK FAN !
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:26 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I don't get how any Seahawk fan could have been a fan of Oakland. They were a major division rival. Now I think most Hawk fans just "don't hate" them anymore. I sure as hell will not root for them. Actually, I could care less about them. Meh..

I guess it's the same way people can root for Michigan and not the UW :)

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:50 am
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:I don't get how any Seahawk fan could have been a fan of Oakland. They were a major division rival. Now I think most Hawk fans just "don't hate" them anymore. I sure as hell will not root for them. Actually, I could care less about them. Meh..

If YOU LIVE in Michigan, it's either UM or MSU. I haven't lived in WA since 1984 and I was never a big college football fan until later in my life. The Wolverines captured me about 20 years ago. The Seahawks have ALWAYS been my favorite sports team since I was 10 in 1977. So there is that. I remember HATING the Raiders for a long time. And I would root for them now against NE of course. In general though, I just don't care about Oakland. Meh...

GoHawks!!! GoBlue!!!
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:50 am
  • I think it's a well deserved contract. I thought they were the only team in the AFC to compete with the Pats last year til he got injured and it was clear how important he was to their success after he went down. They should have a nice young nucleus for the foreseeable future.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 am
  • Seahwkgal wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:I don't get how any Seahawk fan could have been a fan of Oakland. They were a major division rival. Now I think most Hawk fans just "don't hate" them anymore. I sure as hell will not root for them. Actually, I could care less about them. Meh..

If YOU LIVE in Michigan, it's either UM or MSU. I haven't lived in WA since 1984 and I was never a big college football fan until later in my life. The Wolverines captured me about 20 years ago. The Seahawks have ALWAYS been my favorite sports team since I was 10 in 1977. So there is that. I remember HATING the Raiders for a long time. And I would root for them now against NE of course. In general though, I just don't care about Oakland. Meh...

GoHawks!!! GoBlue!!!

That was a big too easy button to push :) Love ya Seahwkgal :tongue:

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 pm
  • As long is Lynch is on the Raiders, they will be my second favorite team. As soon as he leaves, they can crash and burn for all I care, and I will only root for them when it helps the Hawks, or hurts the Patriots.
    Fire Tom Cable
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:50 pm
  • UK_Seahawk wrote:5 year $125m extension to his current deal.

Brokeland Raiders amirite?

Carr confirmed on Friday during a post-signing press conference that his deal was structured in order to help the Raiders ink other superstars. Khalil Mack, quite possibly the best defensive player in the league, will most likely be next along with guard Gabe Jackson. Mack is entering the final year of his rookie deal with a fifth-year option season coming in 2018. Mack will undoubtedly top the market for all defensive players, with Von Miller's six-year, $114.5 million deal ($19,083,333 per year with $70 million in practical guarantees) serving as a baseline. Jackson, a former third-round pick, is entering the final year of his deal.

"We figured out a way to do it so that we have the opportunity to sign the other guys that I think are important to this organization," Carr said. "That was really important to me. Not to just take every single dime that we could. I hope that that's known. Obviously, the position that I play, it has to be around a certain number. It just is what it is. At the same time, I told (my agent), if we can structure it in a way to help the Raiders get the other guys, give them an opportunity to come in, that that would be really important to me too."

As NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport noted, Carr's contract was backloaded, which could end up working out for both the Raiders and Carr. In the near future, Mack can get paid and down the line, Carr can have a larger portion of his money while the team is in Nevada -- a state with no state-level tax.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -our-stars
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:49 pm
  • pmedic920 wrote:

Why would anyone but an Oakland resident do that?
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:04 am

If you could care less about them, why don't you then?
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 am
  • BostonBlackie wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

I'm not sure whether to ask if you are implying that only Oakland residents love the Raiders (obviously wrong), or if you mean that only people who reside in a team's hometown love that team (obviously wrong).

So I'll just not ask you anything.

As a Rams fan, I'd always "root" for the Raiders over the Pats. I hate the Pats. I hate the Chargers. Raiders can hopefully get some traction against both of them in the coming years. Go Raiders.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:04 am
  • RedAlice wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

I'm not sure whether to ask if you are implying that only Oakland residents love the Raiders (obviously wrong), or if you mean that only people who reside in a team's hometown love that team (obviously wrong).

As a Rams fan, I'd always "root" for the Raiders over the Pats. I hate the Pats. I hate the Chargers. Raiders can hopefully get some traction against both of them in the coming years. Go Raiders.

Well certainly anyone has the right to root for anyone they want, so there's that. But frankly, and this is another discussion really, the only true fan is the fan who lives where the team resides. They are the only ones directly impacted by that franchise "living", contributing, and impacting them in all the ways a professional team within a community does. You are a prime example. To say you hate, your word, the Patriots, is a purely irrational, emotional, response, based on nothing but the firing of a few electrical impulses in your brain. Those electric charges are your only connection to the purposed event.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:14 am
  • BostonBlackie wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

Well certainly anyone has the right to root for anyone they want, so there's that. But frankly, and this is another discussion really, the only true fan is the fan who lives where the team resides. They are the only ones directly impacted by that franchise "living", contributing, and impacting them in all the ways a professional team within a community does. You are a prime example. To say you hate, your word, the Patriots, is a purely irrational, emotional, response, based on nothing but the firing of a few electrical impulses in your brain. Those electric charges are your only connection to the purposed event.

Wow, very deep.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 am
  • Carr can go *mod edit* after completely unnecessarily throwing shade at RW and the Seahawks. He has not done anything in the league . . . Not even a playoff game. Talk talk talk a day after that money. Definitely all about the 'team' winning while sitting on 25m/year contract lol.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 pm
  • Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Carr can go *mod edit* after completely unnecessarily throwing shade at RW and the Seahawks. He has not done anything in the league . . . Not even a playoff game. Talk talk talk a day after that money. Definitely all about the 'team' winning while sitting on 25m/year contract lol.

That wasn't shade that was a black thunder cloud, the bigger thing is it is also a indication of how much the other players in the league may have thought about Bevells call and since Lynch is in Oakland and I am sure it has been brought up how much it pissed off Lynch for Carr to use it as an example.

Truth hurts and we have discussed this topic a few times here, Shade yes, Untruth, no.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:09 pm
  • RedAlice wrote:

BUAHAHAHAHA. Grammar Nazi'ing it up; love it.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:37 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Carr can go *mod edit* after completely unnecessarily throwing shade at RW and the Seahawks. He has not done anything in the league . . . Not even a playoff game. Talk talk talk a day after that money. Definitely all about the 'team' winning while sitting on 25m/year contract lol.

That wasn't shade that was a black thunder cloud, the bigger thing is it is also a indication of how much the other players in the league may have thought about Bevells call and since Lynch is in Oakland and I am sure it has been brought up how much it pissed off Lynch for Carr to use it as an example.

Truth hurts and we have discussed this topic a few times here, Shade yes, Untruth, no.

The call was perfectly correct as it exploited a weakness in their defense; just missed out ever so closely on execution and Butler made a sensational play. And Carr doesn't have the cache to be running his mouth like this yet. Raiders will be lucky to win their division.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:16 pm
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Carr can go F himself after completely unnecessarily throwing shade at RW and the Seahawks. He has not done anything in the league . . . Not even a playoff game. Talk talk talk a day after that money. Definitely all about the 'team' winning while sitting on 25m/year contract lol.

The call was perfectly correct as it exploited a weakness in their defense; just missed out ever so closely on execution and Butler made a sensational play. And Carr doesn't have the cache to be running his mouth like this yet. Raiders will be lucky to win their division.

Did someone rattle their zipper or just bring Bevell into the conversation. I didn't pay the 5 dollars for the first choice so it must be the second and look who's here.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:27 pm
  • Carr will run the play the coach calls, just like any QB would...assuming he even sniffs a SB.

Has he ever even watched our games? Lynch had a propensity for fumbling in goal-line situations.
    253hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:28 am
  • Siouxhawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:Carr can go F himself after completely unnecessarily throwing shade at RW and the Seahawks. He has not done anything in the league . . . Not even a playoff game. Talk talk talk a day after that money. Definitely all about the 'team' winning while sitting on 25m/year contract lol.

Gotta love the over the top defense of Bevell, and the Seahawks as a whole, for the biggest abortion of a play call/execution of a terrible play call in one of the biggest moments possible in the game of football. "Exploited a weakness", maybe, but also went completely away from their identity and who they were at the time. They threw the ball to their worst receiver rather than give it to their best player because who the hell knows what they were smoking.

Honestly, we/they/whoever deserve all the jokes we get after that disaster. I say, keep bringing it, hopefully it will fire up the team knowing that the rest of the league thinks of them as the bully who finally got pantsed in front of the whole school.

Having said all this, I'd love it if the Seahawks beat the Raiders on a last minute Carr INT in the endzone. His jokes are on point, but he's a punkass for even ragging on us because he's never done jack. I'm sure he's heard from Marshawn though about how and why everything went down the way it did at XLIX. Still much rather prefer getting revenge on the Pats, but this scenario would be a close 2nd.
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 am
  • NYCoug wrote:
    Siouxhawk wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:

Gotta love the over the top defense of Bevell, and the Seahawks as a whole, for the biggest abortion of a play call/execution of a terrible play call in one of the biggest moments possible in the game of football. "Exploited a weakness", maybe, but also went completely away from their identity and who they were at the time. They threw the ball to their worst receiver rather than give it to their best player because who the hell knows what they were smoking.

Honestly, we/they/whoever deserve all the jokes we get after that disaster. I say, keep bringing it, hopefully it will fire up the team knowing that the rest of the league thinks of them as the bully who finally got pantsed in front of the whole school.

Having said all this, I'd love it if the Seahawks beat the Raiders on a last minute Carr INT in the endzone. His jokes are on point, but he's a punkass for even ragging on us because he's never done jack. I'm sure he's heard from Marshawn though about how and why everything went down the way it did at XLIX. Still much rather prefer getting revenge on the Pats, but this scenario would be a close 2nd.

You can think what you want, but from an Xs and Os and strategic standpoint, it was the proper call. And Lockette was not their worst receiver for that situation. He was tasked to dart parallel to the line of scrimmage and then look for the ball at a spot. But he telegraphed the play too soon when he turned and looked for the ball early. The missed jam by Kearse allowed Butler to close in and make the pick.
    I love Marshawn, but he also contributed to the loss when he failed to carry out his route on a fourth-quarter pass down the right sideline. He gave up on a ball that was very catchable and likely would have sealed the win, but he inexplicably pulled up short on the route. Never understood that.
    And I'm in agreement that Carr is writing checks with his mouth that his performance hasn't backed up yet. They play in a tough division and really haven't proven anything yet.
    Siouxhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 am
  • mistaowen wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:

Wow, very deep.

Another one of these long distance fans.
    BostonBlackie
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:10 am
  • OK folks time to get this topic back on track.
    This thread isnt about DB.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:05 pm

I can't speak for Chris but my situation was before the Hawks Seattle had nothing.
    You saw the Raiders,San Fran and the game of the week teams including Monday night.
    I got Raiders stuff for Christmas because I liked watching Stabler,Branch and Tatum.
    When we got the Hawks all the Raiders stuff went into the trash.
    The Colts are my AFC team since I'm here now but I can see why some will pick Oak as their AFC team.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:52 pm
  • IndyHawk wrote:

I can't speak for Chris but my situation was before the Hawks Seattle had nothing.
    You saw the Raiders,San Fran and the game of the week teams including Monday night.
    I got Raiders stuff for Christmas because I liked watching Stabler,Branch and Tatum.
    The Colts are my AFC team since I'm here now but I can see why some will pick Oak as their AFC team.

Pretty much nails it, plus the Raiders were one team that said they were going to do something and went and did it and didn't care what people thought.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:39 pm
  • I liked the Raiders. Loved my Hawks but the Raiders were fun to watch.
    Now, I hope we stomp a mud hole in their entire existence, based on lil Carr and his punk ass presser comments. Bro Lynch will always be my man, 100 grand but boy oh Boy I can't wait for Sherm to pick6 Carr or Bennett to knock him out of the game on a legal sack! Call it what you want.
    Love, Peace & Elbow Grease. Let's ROLL, Hawks!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:38 am
  • hgwellz12 wrote:I liked the Raiders. Loved my Hawks but the Raiders were fun to watch.
    Now, I hope we stomp a mud hole in their entire existence, based on lil Carr and his punk ass presser comments. Bro Lynch will always be my man, 100 grand but boy oh Boy I can't wait for Sherm to pick6 Carr or Bennett to knock him out of the game on a legal sack! Call it what you want.

Please, let us meet in Minnesota. I am waiting for Chris to either pick a team or have his head explode. I hate the Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, Chargers barely less then the Steelers and Patriots. Barely.

I'm not a 38er. I'm 11-15 years later. I'm a dark years
    man I was expecting the Seahawks to be in California. This era has been unimaginable to me but I'm so totally in to the end that you can't imagine. Crap OL aside we have a franchise quarterback so we're in the playoff hunt no matter what.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:10 am
  • What a great draft. Mack then Carr, that's how you win at the top of a draft. Refreshing to see,considering how many teams blow those opportunities.
    kobebryant
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:

I don't actually have an AFC team. My second favorite team is the Lions because of location.
    Anyways, I WAS "meh" about Oakland until Punk Carr took a jab at Wilson. The hate is starting to come back. Yep.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:58 am
  • Seahawks will always be #1 now.

I can support a AFC team that was also a favorite before the Seahawks existence.

Fan of the man

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:39 am
  • Chris, I never had a favorite team before Seattle. I was only 10 when I fell in love with them, so it's been a lifelong thing for me. The only reason I like Detroit is because I have lived in Michigan since 1984. #24 will always be blue and green to me....ALWAYS. I still think Carr is a punk though.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:53 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:Chris, I never had a favorite team before Seattle. I was only 10 when I fell in love with them, so it's been a lifelong thing for me. The only reason I like Detroit is because I have lived in Michigan since 1984. #24 will always be blue and green to me....ALWAYS. I still think Carr is a punk though.

Can we just call him Yugo????
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:36 pm
  • Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:Chris, I never had a favorite team before Seattle. I was only 10 when I fell in love with them, so it's been a lifelong thing for me. The only reason I like Detroit is because I have lived in Michigan since 1984. #24 will always be blue and green to me....ALWAYS. I still think Carr is a punk though.

:laugh:
    Edsel, Pacer, Chevette or Gremlin would suffice too.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:57 pm
  • It's quite obvious that some can't perceive life before the Seahawks, feel good that you were spoiled being able to have a team in your location when you decided to become a Football fan.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:01 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:
    Seahawkfan80 wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:Chris, I never had a favorite team before Seattle. I was only 10 when I fell in love with them, so it's been a lifelong thing for me. The only reason I like Detroit is because I have lived in Michigan since 1984. #24 will always be blue and green to me....ALWAYS. I still think Carr is a punk though.

:laugh:
    Edsel, Pacer, Chevette or Gremlin would suffice too.

You all missed the low-hanging fruit.

253hawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:16 am
  • chris98251 wrote:It's quite obvious that some can't perceive life before the Seahawks, feel good that you were spoiled being able to have a team in your location when you decided to become a Football fan.

Very spoiled..I agree. Then we moved to Michigan in 1984 when I was 17. That SUCKED!! I can't perceive life before the Seahawks because I was kinda young? The only NFL memory I have before that is when the Cowboys/Steelers were playing on TV(SB?) and my father was watching it. I never cared about any of the teams UNTIL the Seahawks when I was 10. I think it was because I thought Zorn was cute. :laugh:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:20 pm
  • BostonBlackie wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:
    BostonBlackie wrote:
    pmedic920 wrote:

So wrong on every point.

I have a very good reason for hating the Patriots, and it has everything to do with my team, the Rams. Not going to give you a history lesson here, as you seem quite unable to understand things.

The true fan is one who loves, supports and follows their team whether they are winning or losing. It's lovely.

I'm watching the San Diego fans deal with what I personally dealt with in 1995, and I respect both those who decide to stay fans of the Chargers, and those who do not. It's up to them. I chose to keep my loyalty to the Rams and suffered through the hell of them moving, and then the heaven of them coming home.

I was as much a fan of the St. Louis Rams as I am of the LA Rams, even though I did not like St. Louis at all.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:23 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    RedAlice wrote:

BUAHAHAHAHA. Grammar Nazi'ing it up; love it.

You've been slacking sweetie....
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information