Marshawn training on the beach....in boots

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Eddie could do this too at Alki, but he'd have a hard time dodging the kelp, logs and hipsters braiding each other's beards.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He hasn't been playing and is older now..I think he gets hurt and doesn't produce big numbers.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I would be surprised if he exceeded 600 yards and 4-6 TDs. Back issues don't magically go away with age. I hope he does better, but don't see it with the miles his body has already accumulated, year off or not.

One thing is for sure though, the NFL hype machine is fully on-board the Raiders' train.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
That's some deep sand to. I don't know if any of you have tried working out in the sand but it will knock the s**t out of you. A serious workout.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Great training program for Marshawn to improve his footwork. He looks as powerful as ever. Here's hoping he has a tremendous season and memorable swan song.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2pjfmqll said:
Eddie could do this too at Alki, but he'd have a hard time dodging the kelp, logs and hipsters braiding each other's beards.
Or at Evergreen State College, but he'd be dodging the hippies braiding each other's lush, full-bodied (Pert) rectal pubic hair.

Latest posts